Zoom out mt4 minute chart

Hello People, I am looking for some indicator that would allow me to zoom out more than it does by default. I would like to see 7200 minute candles (5 days of the week) crunched into in the displayed screen. Is there any indicator that would allow me to do it?

Thank you

cyphex:

Hello People, I am looking for some indicator that would allow me to zoom out more than it does by default. I would like to see 7200 minute candles (5 days of the week) crunched into in the displayed screen. Is there any indicator that would allow me to do it?

Thank you

Same challenge here. Any ideas would be welcome!

cyphex:

Thank you

How many pixels is your screen wide?

Ex Ovo Omnia:

How many pixels is your screen wide?

1366 X768.... But i have tried projecting display on my tv too, same results.

1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum

2. The screen is only 1366 pixels wide, how do you possible expect to show more bars than you have pixels? How can you put a 20 foot ladder, completely inside a 10 foot car?

moved to MT4 section

Sergey Golubev:
moved to MT4 section

thanks.

Reason: