Confusion about classes CiHigh, CiLow, CiOpen and CiClose in MQL5 Reference - GetData

Hallo,

just in this very minute I'm a little bit confused about the description of the method "GetData" for the classes CiHigh, CiLow, CiOpen and CiClose in the MQL5 reference  / Standard Library / Classes for working with Indicators / Timeseries classes:

I do not find the description of the function

double GetData(const int index) const

I expected this and wrote a code calling this function exactly in this way and - what a surprise - I can compile it without any errors and the program runs correctly.

Possibly this could be added to the reference documentation.

Another point I discovered is the description of the method "At" for the class CDoubleBuffer in the MQL5 reference  / Standard Library / Classes for working with Indicators / Base classes:

I expect a double type for the return value, but in the description there is a "long"??

I'm an absolute beginner and perhaps I'm completely wrong here.  In this case I apologize for any inconvenience.

Bobcat 

Bobcat:

Another point I discovered is the description of the method "At" for the class CDoubleBuffer in the MQL5 reference  / Standard Library / Classes for working with Indicators / Base classes:

I expect a double type for the return value, but in the description there is a "long"??

I'm an absolute beginner and perhaps I'm completely wrong here.  In this case I apologize for any inconvenience.

Bobcat 

You are right about this point. It's an error in the documentation. I suggest you to report it to ServiceDesk.

I don't understand your first point about GetData. Ok I get it now.

CiHigh and similar classes are derived from CPriceSeries, which also have a GetData method.

angevoyageur:

thanks for the quick answer.

CiHigh and similar classes : I see what you mean. Now I can find the missing description.

I'm learning more and more.....

Bobcat 

"It is more important to feel strong than to be strong."

Reason: