Experts: Open Two Pending Orders - page 2

very good

you could add that only open operations at a certain time

Thanks

<Deleted>

Hi Zay, please help with EA. When test from 2010 to 2016 everything is ok, test tick by tick.. but I try to test now 2018 with EURUSD , GBPUSD and other, try a lot of changes setting, all orders for random periods are losses. If you can help some in setting or source, please give more information.Thank you./ all tests are over tick by tick in tester/

error after compile, need to update the code sir

Dear Zaymin Htet,

I think this is very good EA that I ever seen sir so thank you for making sach ammazing EA. a small suggestion here please make pending order moveing as ASK BID is moving simenteniously. sothat unwanted sl hitting is less

thank you in advance Zaymin Htet sir.

Hi, Can anyone help me get the EA as i cannot get the link to it Please.

Kholofelo Mkanzi:
Hi, Can anyone help me get the EA as i cannot get the link to it Please.

It is at the beginning of the first page

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/19057

Open Two Pending Orders
Open Two Pending Orders
  • www.mql5.com
The Expert Advisor is intended for automatic placing of Buy Stop pending orders and Sell Stop pending orders simultaneously, Stop Losses and Take Profits on the user specified levels. As soon as the long position (BUY) is opened as ASK price crosses the levels, the remaining pending order (SELLSTOP) is deleted. Vice versa if the short position...

Hi, I have recently downloaded 2 pending order .... it works, sometimes bring profit... but mostly it loses money...

What to do with this?

Regards

Bahman

it work great ea and is free

Hi all, 

I have finally figured out how to write a comment. Thanks to all those who offered assistance to me in this regard.

I have downloaded the EA for Opening Two Pending orders by  Zaymin Htet in the forum but when I dragged and dropped it on my MT4 price chart, nothing showed up.

Does anyone know how to open the pending orders using this EA ?

Thank you in advance for your further assistance.

Danking

Reason: