Experts: Open Two Pending Orders - page 4

Great EA.  Can I offer to pay you to add a few additional settings?  I'd like to have start time option that will activate the EA at a specified time, as well as a setting to disable the EA for 24 hours once a Take Profit level is hit.

wbateman3:
Great EA.  Can I offer to pay you to add a few additional settings?  I'd like to have start time option that will activate the EA at a specified time, as well as a setting to disable the EA for 24 hours once a Take Profit level is hit.

Sounds like a good idea, i'd be interested in such an EA so I can specify to places the orders at a specific time like at candle close of current time frame, then place the two pending stop orders based on the option to choose either the high/low prices or open/close prices.

@Pipmaster_1987

Good Day could  you maybe also make the same version but for MT5?

Excelent EA, is there a way i could set up such that it places  orders in  only one direction? for examble only BUYS or Only SELLS

The strategy is very good, too bad it has problems in the programming, because it is full of warnings and does not enter the chart. I would be very happy if the creator fixes himself.

Dude the EA is not working. what happen.. can you updated and post it againg pls. thank you very much

plaese suggest me the location of file and settings

plaese suggest me the location of file and settings
Reason: