Copy and paste question

Hi all,

I have a copy/paste script that can copy trendlines, vertical lines and horizontal lines that I draw on my charts. The ideea to do this is to be able to draw them on naked charts and then copy paste them on the same charts after I apply templates. 

The problem is that this copy/paste script doesnt copy rectangles, fibonacci and the rest. Only trendlines, vertical or horizontal.

Is there a copy /paste script that copies rectangles in special and other things i put on my charts.

1. Drawing your lines and then applying templates is like trying to change your flat tire from the drivers seat. Set your chart via the template and then draw your lines. Why are you adding a template more than once?
  2. Modify it also to also do other objects.
  3. You already had a thread open How to keep trend lines when applying a template? - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum You should have continued that one, not open this new one.

HI,

IN response to above, i have a basic chart template and from time to time i like to apply a set of EMA's. i have another template just for EMA's. unfortunately any trend and horizontals dissapear when i change templates. What i would like is just the EMA's to show on my analysis.

This is just to avoid the chart looking very messy and full of Indicators and lines as i usually use EMA's to decide on entry points.

Reason: