Does anyone have the expert advisor "MACD Sample" with stop loss?

For MT5, if possible, send me, please.

Thanks.

pooni: For MT5, if possible, send me, please.

Please search the CodeBase and do some research on the many examples you will find there. Then you can combine the different aspects that may be of interest to you!

PS! In case you are wondering - Yes there is a CodeBase entry that does exactly what you need (and more), so just let your finders do the walking and use the search feature.

Fernando Carreiro:

Please search the CodeBase and do some research on the many examples you will find there. Then you can combine the different aspects that may be of interest to you!

PS! In case you are wondering - Yes there is a CodeBase entry that does exactly what you need (and more), so just let your finders do the walking and use the search feature.

Thank you for answering, I already resarched there and found the MACD EA with stop loss for MT4, but not for MT5, also tried to use a stop loss script, but I got problem with trailing interference.

pooni: Thank you for answering, I already resarched there and found the MACD EA with stop loss for MT4, but not for MT5, also tried to use a stop loss script, but I got problem with trailing interference.

Coding requires effort and doing a lot of Research & Development! Besides @Vladimir Karputov has already "spoon fed" you the answer with his very first link.

Reason: