Selling signals

New to this. As I am selling a signal, if someone uses it, how do I receive the money from the follower?

Kevin Hunt:
New to this. As I am selling a signal, if someone uses it, how do I receive the money from the follower?

From mql5 (MetaQuotes). Subscriber pays MTQ, MTQ pays you. Did you bother to read the terms presented to you?

you should first register your mql5 account. second, you can withdrawal your money from your mql account by click on menu on right top

If you check the signal market most of the signal sellers have 0 subscriber.So why bother with signal selling?

cemal:

If you check the signal market most of the signal sellers have 0 subscriber.So why bother with signal selling?

I have had a lot of those who follow me on twitter ask if they can copy what I do. I guess selling signals on here would be the best way to do that. If I am wrong would appreciate any advice.

Seyed Yasin Hamzehpour:
you should first register your mql5 account. second, you can withdrawal your money from your mql account by click on menu on right top

Thank you for your reply. Was wondering if I needed to add bank details for payments to be sent to. I can see now how to withdraw. Appreciate your help. 

Enrique Dangeroux:

From mql5 (MetaQuotes). Subscriber pays MTQ, MTQ pays you. Did you bother to read the terms presented to you?

Yes I did. Wasn't sure about the transfer process.

Rules of Using the Signals Service - 

V. Payments

1. All payments shall be made in the MQL5.com internal payment system, hereinafter called the Payment System. The Payment system account is created automatically for every MQL5.community user upon registration on MQL5.com.
  2. To subscribe to a selected Signals Source, the account shall have sufficient funds to cover the Subscription fee.
  3. Money can be deposited to the internal Payment System via CommerceGate, WebMoney, PayPal, ePayments, NETTELLER, Skrill and UnionPay. Earned money can only be withdrawn via WebMoney, PayPal and ePayments.
  4. The Subscriber's account is automatically charged for the Subscription fee for the entire subscription period in advance upon subscribing.
  5. The Signal Provider automatically receives the Subscriber’s fee for using the Signals in a week upon the Subscription period expiration.
  6. The Signals Provider shall receive the payment less 20% commission retained by the "Signals" service.
  7. Paid subscription canceled by Subscriber is not refunded.
  8. When using a coupon to pay for Subscription, the difference between the coupon amount and the Subscription fee is not deposited to the Subscriber's MQL5 account. The coupon is considered used. No further payments can be made with it.
    The used coupon is not restored if the Subscription is canceled.
  9. If the transmission of the Signal is terminated by the Provider, the reserved Subscribers' funds shall not be transferred to the Provider's account.
  10. In case of violation of "Signals" service Terms of Use, the Provider's account will be blocked and all financial transactions on it suspended.
  11. In case of any fraudulent activities and/or falsification of past trade results, the Provider's account will be blocked and funds received from the subscriptions will be returned to the buyers.

Sergey Golubev:

Rules of Using the Signals Service - 

V. Payments

1. All payments shall be made in the MQL5.com internal payment system, hereinafter called the Payment System. The Payment system account is created automatically for every MQL5.community user upon registration on MQL5.com.
  2. To subscribe to a selected Signals Source, the account shall have sufficient funds to cover the Subscription fee.
  3. Money can be deposited to the internal Payment System via CommerceGate, WebMoney, PayPal, ePayments, NETTELLER, Skrill and UnionPay. Earned money can only be withdrawn via WebMoney, PayPal and ePayments.
  4. The Subscriber's account is automatically charged for the Subscription fee for the entire subscription period in advance upon subscribing.
  5. The Signal Provider automatically receives the Subscriber’s fee for using the Signals in a week upon the Subscription period expiration.
  6. The Signals Provider shall receive the payment less 20% commission retained by the "Signals" service.
  7. Paid subscription canceled by Subscriber is not refunded.
  8. When using a coupon to pay for Subscription, the difference between the coupon amount and the Subscription fee is not deposited to the Subscriber's MQL5 account. The coupon is considered used. No further payments can be made with it.
    The used coupon is not restored if the Subscription is canceled.
  9. If the transmission of the Signal is terminated by the Provider, the reserved Subscribers' funds shall not be transferred to the Provider's account.
  10. In case of violation of "Signals" service Terms of Use, the Provider's account will be blocked and all financial transactions on it suspended.
  11. In case of any fraudulent activities and/or falsification of past trade results, the Provider's account will be blocked and funds received from the subscriptions will be returned to the buyers.

Kevin Hunt:

Thank you Sergey.

Reason: