Code for Maximum trade

who can give me a code to allow EA to trade more than one pair but not identical pair. For example, it should allow only one per pair but can take up 

No code needed
Do not trade multiple currencies in one EA.

It's perfectly possible to trade ALL instruments from just one EA.

You would have to check whether there already exists a position with the instrument you want to order.

There are several ways to do this, but unfortunately, you did not specify a terminal.

Marco vd Heijden: It's perfectly possible to trade ALL instruments from just one EA.

I didn't say it wasn't. It just overly complicates the code, with the reasons given.

Why write unnecessary code? Put it on multiple symbols to trade multiple symbols.

whroeder1:

I didn't say it wasn't. It just overly complicates the code, with the reasons given.

Why write unnecessary code? Put it on multiple symbols to trade multiple symbols.

I didn't say that you said it wasn't but it was related to this:

whroeder1:
Do not trade multiple currencies in one EA.

I Have been doing this for many many years and i would not even consider to code single instrument robots.

It brings many advantages, one robot that scans all instruments is so much different from (primitive) single instrument robots.

I certainly wouldn't call it unnecessary, rather a bitter necessity.

And i don't think you can escape it at some point, especially when you want to do comparisons between instruments, which is a lot easier in just the one robot.

So i don't know what to make of it really, i do not see any advantage, i do see many drawbacks however.

Marco vd Heijden:

I Have been doing this for many many years and i would not even consider to code single instrument robots.

It brings many advantages, one robot that scans all instruments is so much different from (primitive) single instrument robots.

And i don't think you can escape it at some point, especially when you want to do comparisons between instruments, which is a lot easier in just the one robot.

So i don't know what to make of it really, i do not see any advantage, i do see many drawbacks however.

1. To each his own.
  2. Scanning is not trading. Your scanning code is the same in a single pair robot or a multiple pair robot.
  3. Each approach is "one robot" There is no difference there.
  4. There are no drawbacks for a single pair. There are for a multi, as I previously posted.

No, you are wrong.

No matter how much points you 12345678890

Reason: