Signal seller ratings

Hello guys

I have just been reading some of the top signal seller user reviews and I am astonished at what bad reviews some them are getting when the accounts are showing such high win ratios, how is this even remotely possible???

Can someone please shed some clarity?

Jeremy Hendricks:

Hello guys

I have just been reading some of the top signal seller user reviews and I am astonished at what bad reviews some them are getting when the accounts are showing such high win ratios, how is this even remotely possible???

Can someone please shed some clarity?

The reviews in signals are going like the wind, when the signal wins, the seller (signal provider) is next to "god", when it looses he (or she) is garbage ...

Lots of these reviews are serious of course and worth taking into account, but very often are the result of the moment or impulse, under difficult trading circumstances.

All the above are my personal opinion of course.

Eleni Anna Branou:

The reviews in signals are going like the wind, when the signal wins, the seller (signal provider) is next to "god", when it looses he (or she) is garbage ...

Lots of these reviews are serious of course and worth taking into account, but very often are the result of the moment or impulse, under difficult trading circumstances.

All the above are my personal opinion of course.

Hi, I'm really new to trade, I have been learning how to trade and looking for a robot forex auto as well. I think the bad reviews come from peoples who was lost reall moneys, so they will blam someone different than themselves and they expect to win not lose , when they get the signals they expect the person who giving signals must be someone better experience but they don't know that's person is just human , even the robot still have bad robot. I tried a lot of robot with not reall money so I don't have to stress out. 

Also some signal subscribers don't know much about trading, but they will sometimes start to tell the signal provider how to trade in the comment section.

For example if a signal provider only places one trade a week, then some of the subscribers get upset, because they think it needs to be many orders an hour or so.

In this world, you are paid for being right, not for the amount of trades you make.

Or when subscribers take on too much risk, and they burn their account, sometimes even by interfering with the trades ! they will blame the signal provider and leave a negative rating.

Every trade is being logged so just check the statistics, if its a good signal you should be able to verify it's track record.

Reason: