Script for pending order depending on candle opening price

Hi everybody,

i've been looking for a script that allows me to set pending BuyStop, BuyLimit, SellStop and SellLimit orders at a specified distance from a candle opening price in pips. E.g. i want to place pending orders every hour at "opening price +200 pips". There are some scripts out there, that allow placing pending orders on some pre-determined range, however i could not find some that deals with candle opening price. Pacing such orders manually is sometimes to slow, because prices can take off rapidly in the very beginning of the candle, and then the trade is missed...

Could you help me with that?

Would be very grateful! 

If you can't find what you need in the Codebase or the Market, then create a request in Jobs Service.

jreddy:

Hi everybody,

i've been looking for a script that allows me to set pending BuyStop, BuyLimit, SellStop and SellLimit orders at a specified distance from a candle opening price in pips. E.g. i want to place pending orders every hour at "opening price +200 pips". There are some scripts out there, that allow placing pending orders on some pre-determined range, however i could not find some that deals with candle opening price. Pacing such orders manually is sometimes to slow, because prices can take off rapidly in the very beginning of the candle, and then the trade is missed...

Could you help me with that?

Would be very grateful! 

Maybe this article will approach?
MQL5 Wizard: How to Teach an EA to Open Pending Orders at Any Price
MQL5 Wizard: How to Teach an EA to Open Pending Orders at Any Price
  • Karputov Vladimir
  • www.mql5.com
The article describes a method of modifying the code of a trading signal module for the implementation of the functionality allowing you to set pending orders at any distance from the current price: it may be the Close or Open price of the previous bar or the value of the moving average. There are plenty of options. Important is that you can set any opening price for a pending order. This article will be useful to traders who trade with pending orders.

angevoyageur:
If you can't find whet you need in the Codebase or the Market, then create a request in Jobs Service.

I guess it would be a solution... 

barabashkakvn:
Maybe this article will approach?

It seems interestiong, unfortunately i'm not into coding and don't really know how to use MetaQuotes Editor either...:(

if you can't find what you mean code base...... help me...
Reason: