Signals are locked to a specific broker?

Good afternoon,

I'd like to subscribe to a few signal with a demo account from my broker. My broker is not the same broker as the signal account provider and whenever I try to subscribe to the signal, I get a message in the jornal saying ""authorization failed. Invalid login/password". I'm using my MQL password. As an experiment, I opened a demo account with the broker from the signal provider and tried to subscribe to the signal; no problem at all.  

Are free signals usually locked to a specific broker? If yes, is there any way around this?

Lumy:

Good afternoon,

I'd like to subscribe to a few signal with a demo account from my broker. My broker is not the same broker as the signal account provider and whenever I try to subscribe to the signal, I get a message in the jornal saying ""authorization failed. Invalid login/password". I'm using my MQL password. As an experiment, I opened a demo account with the broker from the signal provider and tried to subscribe to the signal; no problem at all.  

Are free signals usually locked to a specific broker? If yes, is there any way around this?

You should contact your broker.

Reason: