Once if I change my tp/sl/close orders carelessly , need help

Once if I change my tp/sl/close orders carelessly, how to let ea to open the order again ?

or if after I close the orders , ea will modify the rest of orders and modify the correct tp or sl itself ? 

should i use globalvariable function ? but i am new now , I dont know how to do it. or is there another way to do this ? 

Tsz Ho Chow:

Once if I change my tp/sl/close orders carelessly, how to let ea to open the order again ?

or if after I close the orders , ea will modify the rest of orders and modify the correct tp or sl itself ? 

should i use globalvariable function ? but i am new now , I dont know how to do it. or is there another way to do this ? 

1. You wait and do nothing. It will open when the conditions are again correct. Depends on how it was coded, A) Condition and no open orders, or B) change in condition.
  2. Depends on how it was coded.
    • you can have it monitor a GV and do something on change.
    • Or you change a input parameter and have it do something.
    • Have someone code a GUI into it
  3. Stop interfering with the EA. The EA should be managing its orders. Modify it to do what you want and then leave it alone.

whroeder1:
  1. You wait and do nothing. It will open when the conditions are again correct. Depends on how it was coded, A) Condition and no open orders, or B) change in condition.
  2. Depends on how it was coded.
    • you can have it monitor a GV and do something on change.
    • Or you change a input parameter and have it do something.
    • Have someone code a GUI into it
  3. Stop interfering with the EA. The EA should be managing its orders. Modify it to do what you want and then leave it alone.

Thanks for suggestion , but I am thinking , if I can get the maximum or minimum orderopenprice will be useful , but mathsmin or mathsmax can only compare between 2 , how can find the min / max among all orderopenprice?

Tsz Ho Chow:
4 Stop interfering with the EA. The EA should be managing its orders. Modify it to do what you want and then leave it alone.

but mathsmin or mathsmax can only compare between 2 , how can find the min / max among all orderopenprice?
  1. Don't add text inside quoted text, put it outside. MQL4 Forum editor problem - MQL4 forum
  2. If you went to the store, looked four bottles, how would you find the highest priced one? Describe it in words, full sentences. Then code it exactly that way.
Reason: