What should metaquotes do to increase market sales of premium products?

• 32% (41)
  • 44% (56)
  • 24% (30)
Total voters: 94

In my opinion they should allow direct purchase without people having to register in mql5.

tonny:
In my opinion they should allow direct purchase without people having to register in mql5.
What is a "premium" product ?

angevoyageur:
What is a "premium" product ?
Product that a user must pay for.

tonny:
Product that a user must pay for.
Ah ok, thank you.

tonny:
i too agree with u.

Me im experience in this online sell stuff i know from experience just a little extra mile in the purchase process could turn away lots of interested potential buyers. Just a small change and you could realize over 50% increase because there are those that turn around not because the prices are expensive but because they don't have time to undergo the whole register at mql5, verify via email, Create and verify paypal etc account(this could take days depending on location), add to walet in mql5, then purchase while they could just enter credit card details and get product or login to paypal, pay and get product. Its like for example selling online and requiring buyers to pay via money order vs paying via credit card. Obviously more sells will be realised by the credit card guy compared to the money order guy.

Ive made a formal request at service desk now its just wait and see.

option 2 is good. and i want to add that they should allow buyers to have the ex4 ex5 file of the product instead of limitting the number of download

gbemitte:
option 2 is good. and i want to add that they should allow buyers to have the ex4 ex5 file of the product instead of limitting the number of download
Limiting downloads is good to protect peoples work.

Service desk replied today and said they would never allow purchase without registration. So its either we get used to it or we do plan B tough style.
Reason: