Freelance, Market and Signals minimum prices rise to 30 USD from July 15th 2017 - page 2

Glad to hear this decision.

Are the change start in Freelancer section or not ?!

I actually liked offering most of them for 10$. I used to have 80 free products but the competition posted bad reviews to undermine them, so that is the reason why I hiked all prices to 10$.

Good to hear. Because it takes lots of effort to design a good product.

you make more money and kill the free market, great...

Could everybody who likes this change please say why?

It's obvious that MetaQuotes wants to generate more income and that's it. I see no good things for the users of MQL5.com in this decision so far.

It's about time they raised it, and it still is way less then what it should be.

Brilliant! Now instead of creating jobs for higher amounts, I will create them for USD 30.

Hi, Support team,

These products were published before 15 th July of 2017.

This is not even a answer.

You guys can not explain why does an indicator with the same function but only uploaded later than those others have to sell more expensive?

It doesn't make any sense.

If you guys changed the rules, you should disable the older ones which have lower price, NOT allow them to be sell, and notify the authors to agree the new policies and rise up their prices otherwise they can not sell them any more.

BUT not to punish the new sellers, force them to face the unfair price competition.

For example, I want to buy a Heiken Ashi Smoothed indicator, one seller sell it as USD 10, the new seller could only sell it as USD 30, do you think I am fool so not to doubt why does the later one sell it more expensive?

If I am a seller, I think the Heiken Ashi Smoothed indicator is just perfect worth USD 10, and I saw others ARE SELLING it as USD 10, too, why should I sell it as USD 30 to let my clients leave to buy the older ones? or pay more money I don't think they should pay?

That's so ridiculous policy and you guys did not do anything correct to make it fair to all sellers.

Yes we should up all the lower prices to $30 so that they all line up again.

Reason: