Fxcm broker and hedging EA

Hy Guys 

i'm using an hedging EA since a week on an account with FXCM and i notice strange things happening: orders opened at different prices of the EA in order to tilt the EA. When prices comes close to open new positions for the EA it seems that the new position is opened really fast unless it is a closing position; then the price has to exceed the level so much to get the execute of the order.

Have you got evidence that this broker doesn't like hedging EA??

Thanks a lot for your help

Try FXCM UK
seems your account with them is American

General rules and best pratices of the Forum -

1. Please be polite when communicating on this website. Refrain from statements that may offend or insult other users.
  2. Negative discussions of any banking, brokerage and other financial institutions are not allowed.
  3. Any discussions about personal relations between the community members are not tolerated.
  4. Coarse language, advertising messages, spamming and flooding are forbidden.
  5. Repeated violation of the Rules, ignoring moderator's remarks and open disrespect for the website Administration will lead to an account termination.
  6. The website Administration may implement any changes to the Rules it deems necessary.

Sorry

I didn't know

Reason: