Is MT4 desktop a UWP piece of software ?

I just heard that a UWP windows 10 apps will be able to run later this year without any difference on all Windows 10 platform be it mobile or desktop. 

So I am just curious is the current MT4 desktop a UWP apps? If it is not, will the MT4 s/w developer be likely to convert it Easily and Quickly to one with all the current EA and custom Indicators features so that we can also enjoy MT4 desktop features in the future Windows 10 mobile devices built on ARM processor such as the latest Snapdragon 835? 

I am just so sick of the MT4 mobile apps on Android and iOS mobile devices that can't run my custom indicators for forex trading.

I am afraid that it will not work like you had hoped, unfortunately the processor architectures are incompatible.

I understand the limitations you described.

You can however have your desktop terminal make screen shots,

And send them to your mobile device by using various messaging services,

Or view them in a browser window,

And overwrite them at a specific signal point accompanied by push notifications,

Or at set intervals,

Which may just be close enough to what you had in mind.

Marco vd Heijden:

I am afraid that it will not work like you had hoped, unfortunately the processor architectures are incompatible.

I understand the limitations you described.

You can however have your desktop terminal make screen shots,

And send them to your mobile device by using various messaging services,

Or view them in a browser window,

And overwrite them at a specific signal point accompanied by push notifications,

Or at set intervals,

Which may just be close enough to what you had in mind.

Thank you for your suggestions but I was hoping not to have to subscribe to a VPS or have my desktop computer on 24 hrs a day to do be able access my custom indicators on mobile.

The link below looks promising that we shld be able to run Windows 10 on a new mobile devices with snapdragon 835 chips soon: https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/fossbytes.com/windows-10-pc-snapdragon-835-arm-microsoft/amp/

But I was actually looking for answers as to whether the current MT4 desktop is built on universal windows platform and if it is not, whether how quickly or easily it would be for the MT4 developer to re-code it for UWP. 

it seems to me that it must be very difficult for MT4 developer to re-code MT4 desktop for MacOS platform as it has been so many years since and we still do not get one for MacOS. But the point is I am trying to get a software developer's perspective on how easy it would be to re-code a non UWP windows s/w to one that is.  

Reason: