Signals - page 2

figurelli:

I consider leverage as a third way, since "the deal volume is changed in direct ratio to the correlation of a Signal Provider's leverage with a Subscriber's one", as stated by MQ.

Yes, but leverage can't be use to increase lot size, only to decrease it (or neutral). See this post, point 9.

figurelli:

Very simple and dangerous. Forget the actual ratio of position volumes and aggregate more slippage. Is this really such a good idea?

Agree. I would add that it's not an official method, supported by Metaquotes, and I am not sure if it's not against the rules of Signals service.

angevoyageur:
Yes, but leverage can't be use to increase lot size, only to decrease it (or neutral). See this post, point 9.
For sure, thanks, but as the sentence is act and not increase, maybe it is better change the options or the sentence word. 

gbemi1:
another way to copy thesame lot size with the provider is to open demo account of thesame equity or higher than the equity of the signal provider and receive the signal to the dome account. and copy the signal from the demo account to the real account. simple as abc. Thanks
That breaches the signals agreement though.

Isn't this one good reason for Signals on Demo accounts ?

A signal provider could provide their signal on multiple Demo accounts each with a different Account Balance,  then the subscriber would pick the signal on the account size that best matched their own and they would be able to match position sizes easier.

figurelli:
For sure, thanks, but as the sentence is act and not increase, maybe it is better change the options or the sentence word. 
Ah ok, I see, you are right, but as people are always asking to increase, I don't pay attention. I will change that. Thank you.

RaptorUK:
Isn't this one good reason for Signals on Demo accounts ?

A signal provider could provide their signal on multiple Demo accounts each with a different Account Balance,  then the subscriber would pick the signal on the account size that best matched their own and they would be able to match position sizes easier.
Technically yes. But we already have a big discussion about signals on Demo Account.

angevoyageur:
Technically yes. But we already have a big discussion about signals on Demo Account.
Yes I know,  that is why I mentioned it.
Reason: