Do you have your own strategy?

No doubt, there are many strategies out there and every trader needs to develop or use already developed strategies. I am using different strategies developed by great minds. But I wonder if anyone has actually developed his own strategy with success. Anyone?

FX-sherrif:
No doubt, there are many strategies out there and every trader needs to develop or use already developed strategies. I am using different strategies developed by great minds. But I wonder if anyone has actually developed his own strategy with success. Anyone?

Yes we have unique strategy and we have created several expert advisors on that strategy. Drive Expert Advisors are trend based Expert Advisors.Drive Expert Advisors include Yen Drive, USD Drive, Fuse Drive, Complete Drive, Drive Forex Metal, Drive Gold, Drive Silver.

Drive EAs place trades in the direction of trend and close trades after achieving profit target. In ranging market EAs place both long and short trades following the market moves and stop placing trade until breakout of existing range. Once range breaks EAs start to place trades again in the market direction and close the whole basket after achieving profit target.

Drive Expert Advisors have been making consistent profit since launched till now.

Reason: