Create an CCi alert indicator 85/90% winners

Dear Fisherman people,

I'm in binary options now for 6 months and i discovered something, but the problem is i cant program an indicator..

now i have a question..

Is here someone who can make an indicator??

i would like to ask very polight if someone is able to make an indicator who gives an alert and a popup screen.

I would go about the following parameters..

IF CCI 5,14 and 16 pass the 150 or -150 AT the same time.. (in an alligned line together..) the sound will go off and a popup screen apears in the Mt4 trader..

If someone is able to make that iám very very thankfull to that person!!

please respond please, it will make winning trades in about 85% / 90% of the time!!!

jordyschaddelee:
Dear Fisherman people, I'm in binary options now for 6 months and i discovered something, but the problem is i cant program an indicator.. now i have a question.. Is here someone who can make an indicator?? i would like to ask very polight if someone is able to make an indicator who gives an alert and a popup screen. I would go about the following parameters.. IF CCI 5,14 and 16 pass the 150 or -150 AT the same time.. (in an alligned line together..) the sound will go off and a popup screen apears in the Mt4 trader.. If someone is able to make that iám very very thankfull to that person!! please respond please, it will make winning trades in about 85% / 90% of the time!!!

my mail id is appleasapple@gmail.com

drop a mail to discuss the above request

thanks and regards

Has this request bee filled? If not, let me know and I'll do it. it should not be that ahrd.

PS> what is the "AT"?

Reason: