No excuses, forex is for all

Each day in the forex, transaction worth trillions are conducted in the forex- to be more specific I am talking about trillion of dollars, tripling the yearly budget of most emerging economies. This would tell you there is money enough for all of us in the market to make. The forex cake is a global dish that traders all over the orld could enjoy as the slice of the share you get is not proportionate to your personality. We don't trade in the forex without our national identity card, an American mustn't make more money than a Pakistani, nor must a Swiss make more than make more than one Libya. It is an equal palying field, what matters is just your ability. The bigger you know in the forex, the bigger and more juicy your shar of the forex cake. Forex doesn't discriminate, for all race and colour so you don't have an excuse making it as an African, nor Asian whatever.

Forex is available for everyone to trade. In forex with the so many advantages it is easy for anyone to trade and make profit when you have the necessary skills and experience.

Forex is for all as long as you are up to 18 years of age; I started my 1st live trading when I was 18, just after high school, with the $100 I saved from a part time job, created a micro account with Profiforex; so everybody is free to venture in the trillion dollar daily business.

Reason: