What kind of loss can make you quit the market?

1. Hope is really a good thing in the market. Being resilient is one virtue you will live to enjoy. Especially in the forex where good things don’t come in easy nor handy; it would best to endure and keep one’s fingers crossed for a while waiting for the delicious dish you are preparing in the forex to get ready. Even when you lose, this doesn’t mean you could call it quits. No, but talking about holding on after a loss, how long is it proper to keep your fingers crossed; after what loss can you take up your luggage and quit the forex mark

If I loose my whole account for the third time in a roll, then I know that forex trading is not for me… lol. I am yet to get my first margin call

yes. the most trader will lose money once time at least. we will se money in our account lose all. i think with each trader when we lose we need calm down and relax. we will get more changer for remain money

Am yet to see a loss that will make me quit the forex market; for now, am still all into forex trading.

...a loss of sanity!

Last CHF issue was really bad among all issue I had so far. But I am still in the Market

scholzt:
If I loose my whole account for the third time in a roll, then I know that forex trading is not for me… lol. I am yet to get my first margin call

Wait a minute. If you lose your whole account for the third time? Common though this is not wholly unusual. But come to think of it, losing your whole account for the third time, That soundly points to something you are not doing right- could be a repeated technical error that you have possibly not identified; or on the other hand, your psychological profile of changing. Forex is not unfair to anyone, if you have lost that consistently, it is not particular to you; there must be something you must be doing wrong in your trades.

Talking for myself here, loss particularly cannot really make me leave the forex. What could really convince me that it is time to call it quit with the forex is when I fall victim to a loss without really identifying the cause of my loss. But so far, every loss I have suffered, I have been able to detect the root cause of the failure. I keep a trading register of my trades. That is why it is very unlikely for me to repeat mistakes and this has greatly improved my trading.

Reason: