Trendicator for MT4

Hi there! Did anybody tested Forex Trendicator by Anna Monti? Stastistics and screenshot on their web site are looking impressively. Pls reply who worked with it!

andy87:
Hi there! Did anybody tested Forex Trendicator by Anna Monti? Stastistics and screenshot on their web site are looking impressively. Pls reply who worked with it!

Doesn't seem impressive to me. Looks like a possible X # of pips set to TP after some big move candles. And you also seem to be posting this same question in many other forums.. fishy!!

jb1981:
Doesn't seem impressive to me. Looks like a possible X # of pips set to TP after some big move candles. And you also seem to be posting this same question in many other forums.. fishy!!

Thanks. Just want to know a lot of opinions

Loads of opinions, people who had used it said that it's a holy grail

Makes me wonder and I bet you have something to do with the Indicator/system yourself. Holy Grail.. yea sure.. and there's a good samaritan giving it out for a measly $$$'s.

Look man, if you are genuine, grow some balls buy it, try it and then post your live results. Else stop with the bullshit!

jb1981:
Makes me wonder and I bet you have something to do with the Indicator/system yourself. Holy Grail.. yea sure.. and there's a good samaritan giving it out for a measly $$$'s. Look man, if you are genuine, grow some balls buy it, try it and then post your live results. Else stop with the bullshit!

you're angry man! Stop your batthurt, I bought it. It provides me good signals when I using it with filter ADX, MA parabolic and stohastic ascilator

andy87:
you're angry man! Stop your batthurt, I bought it. It provides me good signals when I using it with filter ADX, MA parabolic and stohastic ascilator

You are busted. How much are they paying you, for creating user accounts on various forums asking this same question? Ar$h0le!! This just shows another of the many indicator sellers trying to dupe gullible traders. Get a life, its low life scoundrels like you who make me angry

Reason: