Stable and safe advisor. Good for long-term investing.

Guys, not so long time ago i've met this advisor. In the first instance I should say that this robot is very selective and safe. It doesn't make a lot of trades but gives stable 5-6% of monthly profit to me. Recommending.

Hi there,

where is the link?

I have seen an advisor tool in platforms like fxpro, profiforex and agea. I don't know how to operate this. Can anyone tell me what roles and importance of using such advisor tool? Some of these features are explained, but need practical ideas from those who have actually used such.

Sorry, mates. I don't want to post link, because may be it will be regarded like advertising. I just type the name of advisor. Swiss bot by Anna Monti.

If you choose to trade long term and rather trade on the big picture, then you would be very comfortable with the trend. Daily fluctuations don't really matter as the trend is always turning a loyal friend who barely rebels. Trading long term to me is quite more capital intensive requiring more financial input and less technical contribution. Just waiting for the trend to turn up is quite boring for an exciting trader like myself who enjoys been in the battlefields of the forex daily battling currency movements.

Does it really stable for gaining profit?