new EA with amazing results - page 6

Hello mar_fx

Thank you for replying,

I guess I will have to wait and see what happens over the next few months

to see how it goes and when do you think all members may benefit from your EA as it does sound exciting?

You mentioned a little fee what were you thinking?

Cheers

mar_fx:
welcome ddary this ea is new and i sent it to some people in this forum with a little price and i put my results everyday to be obvious to all and i hope all member benefit from this ea good luck for all

ddaryl132:
Hello mar_fxThank you for replying,I guess I will have to wait and see what happens over the next few months to see how it goes and when do you think all members may benefit from your EA as it does sound exciting?You mentioned a little fee what were you thinking?Cheers

this little price is for short period and after i sending it to many people

to benefit from it it is difficult to sell it as i will be busy in my works

and you can wait if you aren't sure from the ea results

good luck for all

mar_fx:
this little price is for short period and after i sending it to many people to benefit from it it is difficult to sell it as i will be busy in my works and you can wait if you aren't sure from the ea resultsgood luck for all

I am interested in your ea. Please send details to me at beconan@hotmail.com. Thank you.

beconan:
I am interested in your ea. Please send details to me at beconan@hotmail.com. Thank you.

i replied to you

nice trading week

hello ,

i am interested in your EA .. please send the the details to me tech12psk@gmail.com . or just PM me

thank you

I hope u can show us the results when the ea is tested on live account. I noticed that you don't use stop loss, what will trigger the ea to close the position when the trade is losing? Thanks

newking32:
hello , i am interested in your EA .. please send the the details to me tech12psk@gmail.com . or just PM me thank you

i sent all details to your e mail

good luck

nagano:
I hope u can show us the results when the ea is tested on live account. I noticed that you don't use stop loss, what will trigger the ea to close the position when the trade is losing? Thanks

ok i will post now statement on live account

from a trader who take my ea

real

the ea use trailing stop and this option you can activate it or deactivate it from ea setting

the ea also makes modifications on the profit when the trade loss

Hello mar_fx,

I am also interested in the details of your EA.

Thanks In Advance - Bob

Jake27:
Hello mar_fx, I am also interested in the details of your EA.Thanks In Advance - Bob

i sent to you p.m

good luck

Reason: