Coding a profitable EA

Hi everyone,

I've been manually trading for a while and I'd like to start trading by Expert Advisor using moving averages cross.

The only thing is I'm new with coding (honestly I don't know about it) and it's quite difficult for me to put logic into coding software.

I have tried a couple of software like Forex EA Generator 4 or FxFisherman's ZeroCoder. Both seems like to be very useful but for me are more a headache than real purpose.

Fact is that I would use Hull's average cross instead exponential or simple. So in both software I can't even try to code EA average cross because cause they doesn't exist in the list.

My questions:

- Is there any way to upload an indicator to create that EA?

- Could someone how knows about coding help me creating it?

- Perhaps the EA am talking about already exists, does someone has it? In case, is it profitable as I believe?

There's David Hull's average indicator to download.

Many thanks and happy new year!!! 214

Files:

I've been trying to create my own averages cross EA using Zero Coder but I have some difficulties to make it woke once I guess variables are ready.

Any help?

Need advise!!

I'm still fighting against myself trying to get a proper code but never happens.

Thing is. The same as coding and after test if our logic works and trades as we expect, does exist a way to record a trade and then get the code of it?

I mean, maybe is kind of stupid, having no idea of coding am still trying to, perhaps would be a way to create self strategics easier way. Maybe exists? Sorry if I've been a bit idiot.

Otherwise, could someone give me a wire?

I'm just thinking about to trade by Hull Average indicator when it changes trade/color and crosses.

Thanks!

There is another one called LOCTrader Expert Advisor. I understand it's fairly easy and straight forward.

Can you please post the complete details of the EA you want? Maybe I will have time to do it for you.

Hi master4x, just sent you a PM with my idea of this EA.

Hoping you could have good news soon.

Cheers!

master4x:
Can you please post the complete details of the EA you want? Maybe I will have time to do it for you.

master4x:

Hi,

I recently learned that Steve Hopwood made a Bollinger Band squeeze EA back in the day (I attached the EA)..... I would like to get some help on modifying his EA.

Really all I would like to use from his EA is the calculation of the Bollinger Band squeezing/contracting, everything else I would like modified.... This is what I would like:

A.) Set pendings... ABOVE and BELOW Bollinger Bands @ least 10 to 15 pips away to avoid a fakout!... 2 BUY Pendings and 2 SELL Pendings.

* Each pending calculating lot size of 1/2 of 1% for each Pending, for a total of 1% of the account balance, from each pair of Pendings.

** and instead of Calculated the Distance from the Stop Loss to Entry to get positions size, I would like the EA to Calculate the Distance from the Entry to the 1st Take Profit to get the lot size.

B.) The Stop Loss... placed on the opposite side of the Bollinger Bands Entry(away from entry)... after Pending is hit and has entered into a Position, I would like the Stop Loss to move to the opposite side (inside) of the Bollinger Band (closer to the entry).

C.) Take Profit... If trading on a 1 Hour Chart. EA checks Support/Resistance from Higher Time frame (4 Hour Chart)... *FOR EXAMPLE* For 2 BUY Pendings. Identify closest Resistance Level (on next Higher Timeframe*4HR) for 1st BUY Pending Take Profit, then Identify next Higher Resistance Level (on next Higher Timeframe*4HR) for 2nd BUY Pending Take Profit ....

And Reversed for 2 SELL Pendings. Identify closest Support Level (on next Higher Timeframe*4HR) for 1st SELL Pending Take Profit, then Identify next Lower Support Level (on next Higher Timeframe*4HR) for 2nd SELL Pending Take Profit

In conclusion... I would like it to be for almost every time frame except 1 Minute and Monthly (5, 15, 30 minutes and 1& 4 Hour, Daily, Weekly charts all yes please).... An Option to change the Risk % Percentage (**REMINDER of LOT Calculation**From Entry to 1st Take Profit, instead of the traditional Stop Loss to Entry for me, OK) of account Balance for Pending Orders would be nice.

Also, A Free Margin protection would also be great!... **For Example** If my Free Margin got to a specific Low level ($1,000 acct. /Free Margin $400) the EA would not set any more Pendings would be SO AWESOME!!

thank you for your help, I really appreciate it! Happy Trading!

Imsuccessful:
Hi,I recently learned that Steve Hopwood made a Bollinger Band squeeze EA back in the day (I attached the EA)..... I would like to get some help on modifying his EA.Really all I would like to use from his EA is the calculation of the Bollinger Band squeezing/contracting, everything else I would like modified.... This is what I would like:A.) Set pendings... ABOVE and BELOW Bollinger Bands @ least 10 to 15 pips away to avoid a fakout!... 2 BUY Pendings and 2 SELL Pendings. * Each pending calculating lot size of 1/2 of 1% for each Pending, for a total of 1% of the account balance, from each pair of Pendings. ** and instead of Calculated the Distance from the Stop Loss to Entry to get positions size, I would like the EA to Calculate the Distance from the Entry to the 1st Take Profit to get the lot size. B.) The Stop Loss... placed on the opposite side of the Bollinger Bands Entry(away from entry)... after Pending is hit and has entered into a Position, I would like the Stop Loss to move to the opposite side (inside) of the Bollinger Band (closer to the entry). C.) Take Profit... If trading on a 1 Hour Chart. EA checks Support/Resistance from Higher Time frame (4 Hour Chart)... *FOR EXAMPLE* For 2 BUY Pendings. Identify closest Resistance Level (on next Higher Timeframe*4HR) for 1st BUY Pending Take Profit, then Identify next Higher Resistance Level (on next Higher Timeframe*4HR) for 2nd BUY Pending Take Profit .... And Reversed for 2 SELL Pendings. Identify closest Support Level (on next Higher Timeframe*4HR) for 1st SELL Pending Take Profit, then Identify next Lower Support Level (on next Higher Timeframe*4HR) for 2nd SELL Pending Take ProfitIn conclusion... I would like it to be for almost every time frame except 1 Minute and Monthly (5, 15, 30 minutes and 1& 4 Hour, Daily, Weekly charts all yes please).... An Option to change the Risk % Percentage (**REMINDER of LOT Calculation**From Entry to 1st Take Profit, instead of the traditional Stop Loss to Entry for me, OK) of account Balance for Pending Orders would be nice.Also, A Free Margin protection would also be great!... **For Example** If my Free Margin got to a specific Low level ($1,000 acct. /Free Margin $400) the EA would not set any more Pendings would be SO AWESOME!! thank you for your help, I really appreciate it! Happy Trading!

I was talking about the EA in the first post. It would be better for you to start your own thread for this or post this in the coding section. I do not consider the changes you want done as simple changes. It would take a bit of time. So I cannot help you unfortunately.

Dear colleagues,

I'm studying the MQL4 code book so it helps a lot every input you share. Meanwhile I will try to understand every code and its functions.

Thanks.

:

Hi good thank you I like it

robot enters a position long and while that position is still open the robot gets an opposite signal short robot to exit the long and enter the short

Set the Trailling Stop 1

Lot Size 0.01

ECN Broker

You set the good rusk for a $100 deposit

Like this

Ma Cross EA

Reason: