I'm looking for a "confirmation" indicator

Hello fellow traders!

I am fairly new to FOREX trading, but have been spending my time learning indicators, chart patterns, and fundamental effects on price action.

I have developed a strategy that involves Bollinger Bands, Fib lines, AO, MACD, and a few other indicators within MT4. However, as I read, learn, and trade upon my demo, I was wondering if anyone had an indicator that I can include to this system to determine when its "safe" to trade? My main issue is the entry points, as I seem to enter to early, but still working on when to enter based upon the indicators. I'm not looking for any EA's, just a simple indicator that shows where "it" would enter a trade vs. where "I" think I should enter.

I trade mainly upon the D1 frame, checking H1 and M15 for entry points for limit or stop entries.

I have a long way to go on my learning journey, but need to get this basic point down a.s.a.p.

Any help is very greatly appreciated!

My the Pips be with you!

VirgoHunter77:
Hello fellow traders!I am fairly new to FOREX trading, but have been spending my time learning indicators, chart patterns, and fundamental effects on price action.I have developed a strategy that involves Bollinger Bands, Fib lines, AO, MACD, and a few other indicators within MT4. However, as I read, learn, and trade upon my demo, I was wondering if anyone had an indicator that I can include to this system to determine when its "safe" to trade? My main issue is the entry points, as I seem to enter to early, but still working on when to enter based upon the indicators. I'm not looking for any EA's, just a simple indicator that shows where "it" would enter a trade vs. where "I" think I should enter.I trade mainly upon the D1 frame, checking H1 and M15 for entry points for limit or stop entries. I have a long way to go on my learning journey, but need to get this basic point down a.s.a.p. Any help is very greatly appreciated!My the Pips be with you!

You may try out this stochastic- 833, 10, 3, 3, then 14, 3,3.... see which one suit you best.... then, feedback to me/ us for further tuning,,,ok! thank you...

Describe what you exactly need & I will build the indicator for you.

Reason: