KG Trapping Mode - page 30

trader_05:
I am new to forex trading and this system looks easy to learn & start with.

Will start trying this from monday.

Thanks KG

Me too, i'm new in this forex worlds and i'm still learning all about forex. Just try it first with virtual account, till you understand the logic and feel comfortable with this system. just post here if you have any questions about this system, if not me maybe many people who have used and familiar with this system will help you and answer your questions..

Good Luck,

KG

kang_gun:
KG Trapping mode.. hmmm honestly i never use that system again. But, it's good if you want to forward test it... so maybe we can make it better then. Now, i'm focus on "Sea Wave System"....

Thanks Bro,

KG

waw your post more than 100 ....great akang,,,

maturnuwun... KG

he..he quick answer for my request.. thanks mr. KG... maturnuwun !!

one question.. who is your teacher KD ? is she KRISDAYANTI ?

please tell her to teach me too... lol

God Bless U Kang.. thx

13 August 2007 Morning Shoot

OP Buy 239.05 TP 240.40 (TP1 generated by KG Target Points) and set SL at 238.75. We'll see then...

KG

Files:
gj1308_1.gif  19 kb

kang_gun:
OP Buy 239.05 TP 240.40 (TP1 generated by KG Target Points) and set SL at 238.75. We'll see then...

KG

hello kg

please can you explain , we have learned about wave values at 90 - you enter long with values <90 , we have learned to open a trade with confirm of major wave and your chart looks sell at major wave ???? thanks

forex2006

forex2006:
hello kg

please can you explain , we have learned about wave values at 90 - you enter long with values <90 , we have learned to open a trade with confirm of major wave and your chart looks sell at major wave ???? thanks

forex2006

Hahahaha.. take a look on major wave value it's already 13.xx what it's mean ? the down trend on Major Wave nearly finish. I know that the bar on Major wave still red (yellow on me) but the value give a sign early to predict what will happened on Major Wave then. And take a look on Trigger & Micro already blue.. so i decided to OP Buy...

KG

kang_gun:

KG

Gosssh.. what happened i can't upload the pictures? So, current condition my SL already changed to 239.35.. (already profit) and we'll see then...

KG

kang_gun:
Gosssh.. what happened i can't upload the pictures? So, current condition my SL already changed to 239.35.. (already profit) and we'll see then... KG

Wow.. my SL was hits 239.35 ... qqqqqqqq 30 pips was ok not bad. Now i'm waiting another shoot... we'll see then..

KG

why?

kang_gun:
KG Trapping mode.. hmmm honestly i never use that system again. But, it's good if you want to forward test it... so maybe we can make it better then. Now, i'm focus on "Sea Wave System"....

Thanks Bro,

KG

hai KG

why u dont use again the KG traping mode? did KG traping mode n sea wave system is two different things or the same? i am new for KG trapping mode n just read all the thread, maybe u could post ur sea wave again, or where could i found it, maybe i am miss read all of ur thread. thx

btw kang gun tinggal dmn nih....

awan22:
hai KG

why u dont use again the KG traping mode? did KG traping mode n sea wave system is two different things or the same? i am new for KG trapping mode n just read all the thread, maybe u could post ur sea wave again, or where could i found it, maybe i am miss read all of ur thread. thx

btw kang gun tinggal dmn nih....

Hi Bro, just go to first page on this thread.. I have two system here first is KG Trapping Mode and second KG Sea Wave System.. just read all post here.. ok

Thanks,

KG

Reason: