Doesn’t It Look Like a Big Scam? Is There Any Alternative to Forex

Hi, everyone! We are all here joined by one aim – making money online trading at the most reliable market place. Many people tend to choose FOREX, when it comes to trading online. But is it really so great and trustworthy as it may seem to be at first glance?

According to Adam Hamilton, a professional independent business analyst, FOREX market has lost its financial free spirit. There are more and more cases that prove it is controlled by a tiny group of brokers.

Don’t you find that it makes almost impossible to predict the future prices? It’s like playing roulette: you never know when you will win. Taking this fact into consideration, there is nothing strange why so many brokers lose their money when trading on FOREX

That is why, I’m looking for an alternative to Forex. Can you please, share any ideas on this? Thanx a lot

you want to be regular student in class, not the top or bottom one. therefore put this idea in to trading. the top student leading the trend. regular as regular. the bottom one is never chased the top one.

Jane_10:
Don’t you find that it makes almost impossible to predict the future prices?

This could be where you may be going wrong.

If you are trying to predict where the market is going to go you are setting yourself up for emotional and financial pain.

You can not and never will know where the market will go next - so why bother trying to guess?

The best you can do is find an edge that works and execute that edge exactly as your trading rules state.

That way over time you can know that you will win more than you lose and at no point will you ever have needed to know which way the market moved next.

In other words - you don't need to know what happens next to make money. If that sounds weird to you then read Trading in the Zone by Mark Douglas... Then grab a solid strategy that gives you an edge, like the pipdaq setups and profit!

As long as you cant control events that threaten the economy of the world, you cant predict the market correctly. There are so many things that affects the market.

I think forex is straightforward. You only have to learn, practice, analyze and trade.

I think you are believing in fake news. Go to some forex broker like profiforex, exness, forexfactory and analysis those correctly. Do not trust in one article. Investigate from your own and hope you will find your answer. I am trading with profiforex from 2 years. I didn't find anything wrong.

Jane_10:
Hi, everyone! We are all here joined by one aim – making money online trading at the most reliable market place. Many people tend to choose FOREX, when it comes to trading online. But is it really so great and trustworthy as it may seem to be at first glance? According to Adam Hamilton, a professional independent business analyst, FOREX market has lost its financial free spirit. There are more and more cases that prove it is controlled by a tiny group of brokers. Don’t you find that it makes almost impossible to predict the future prices? It’s like playing roulette: you never know when you will win. Taking this fact into consideration, there is nothing strange why so many brokers lose their money when trading on FOREX That is why, I’m looking for an alternative to Forex. Can you please, share any ideas on this? Thanx a lot

If it is manipulated, it is designed. Designs leave clues.

Reason: