Is it possible to trade with emotions - page 2

rainwood:
Agree on that. This control over emotions can be learned, and it develops with screen time, experience... etc. Of course it depends on the traders own personality as well. Some are able to learn controling their emotions however some find this very hard and give up too early.

And some can't let it go, all they need do is manage it. Good post man!

i think if you want to be a successful trader you should not be emotional.its harmful for your carrier

For me emotions only will do you harm in trading, because when your emotions are negative, they negatively influence your trading. So try to get rid of them as soon as possible.

To be able to manage the risk of forex before being able to generate profit, the trader should be able to control your emotions, it is not advisable to use emotions while trading, even though your account is protected by insurance like stop out insurance from galleass, if you are trading with your emotions will only suffer losses in forex trading.

We can trade with emotion, but the result is the collapse of your account..

Do you want it??

tony_jaya:
We can trade with emotion, but the result is the collapse of your account.. Do you want it??

Trade your system. Trade your plan. If you get off the reservation, then you need to go straight back to demo.

You trade in a real environment because you have proven that you can be consistently profitable or you should have. Otherwise, you're just gambling.

You don't run a marathon without knowing that you have a high chance of completing it. Why enter into the Forex market with your own funds if you don't feel the same?

tony_jaya:
We can trade with emotion, but the result is the collapse of your account..Do you want it??

Yeah, that will be the result if we trade with emotion. I don't think we enter forex trading just to lose our money, even just 10$ that I open in galleass mini account, I don't want to lose it.

tony_jaya:
We can trade with emotion, but the result is the collapse of your account..Do you want it??

no, I do not want my account because of emotional collapse. Therefore, I always try to control my emotions when trading. Emotions will only bring my trading downfall. And i can lose all my money

It's why our emotion must be controlled while trading on forex...

You must controlled your emotion, it's part of emotion management...

agit_pratoris:
It's why our emotion must be controlled while trading on forex...You must controlled your emotion, it's part of emotion management...

Yes, I agree that we should be able to control our emotions. emotions can affect our minds. Our minds are not so clear, so every decision made when emotions will definitely wrong. And we will get a loss even MC.

Reason: