are you a good tarder?

A lotof people becomes successful and becomes rich with trading in forex , so whatis the qualities that makes them different , are they use experts or manualtrading or indicators , Thanks.

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47698/1

Yes, that’s true many people become successful and rich with trading in forex, definitely these people different for other trader because they are experience trader, they already done lots of practice, spend lots of time and execute many forex strategies that’s reasons they become as expert by using manual trading or automated trading system.

Forex is big online business here many people earn money daily that’s best platform for earning. If trader continue trading and gaining profit that condition we can say that’s successful trader but other side when trader loss or fail during trading that’s not a bad but yes that’s different form successful trader. So here main different is which type of forex strategies trader using.

Yes,I think i am a good trader but all thanks to BJF Trading Group indicators,it has helped me a lot in making me a successful trader.

I'm still learning to be a good trader in forex who can control emotion and discipline when trading.

I can said i am good but not perfect because I am able to defeat many traders in a row in a trading game and earn a consistent profits few days ago. I want to say that ,...but when it come to successful trading life trader need to be very careful because is easy to lost money in forex trading but is not easy to be successful

I think its really difficult to justify myself but i feel like to be a good trader because I earn a consistent profit in row against other trader.

Jack Francisco:
I can said i am good but not perfect because I am able to defeat many traders in a row in a trading game and earn a consistent profits few days ago. I want to say that ,...but when it come to successful trading life trader need to be very careful because is easy to lost money in forex trading but is not easy to be successful

Nothing is perfect in forex, even a professional trader. We've all make mistakes and we must learn from those mistakes become a better trader.

Are you a good trader? Then, a good trader is like what? Whether the trader can make a lot of profit?

Let's, share your opinion.

gaban:
Are you a good trader? Then, a good trader is like what? Whether the trader can make a lot of profit?Let's, share your opinion.

According to me- I think a good trader must use first demo account to test each new strategy and also you must use low-risk strategy and use a good money management , and thorough accurate analyses of the market

I think,I am but can't take credit away from BJF Trading Group indicators,one of the best indicators in the forex world.Thanks to them for making me a successful trader.

Reason: