Is Forex a challenging business? - page 2

Forex business is a very challenging business; filled with ups and down, but if you stay strong and go with the follow (trend) you are sure to make money in the long run. As challenging as it is it is also a profitable business venture.

Forex is a very challenging business. the movement of the market is always changing so we do need to have a good trading skills if we are to succeed in this business. because forex hard to guess then we should always be careful when trading

yes it is challenging, no money making thing is easy, even drug trafficking is challenging. but its not about how hard one thing is, i started with hotforex trading with virtually nothing and the one thing that kept me going is persistent.

Trading forex is very challenging , though is a place where people earn profit but most newbies fine it very difficult at first when it comes to understanding the market and learning how to control emotion while trading.

Forex is a challenging business where we do not only need a trading skills but we also need a good trading psychology. many who failed in forex because they do not have a good trading psychology. try practicing psychology of trading by using small capital like $ 1

it is challenging job. we can see it as a bussiness. it is a job or a investment. i think we can invest money and trade with it. we work and we make money.

Forex is a business that is very challenging because many risks we face in this forex trading, we should be able to minimize the risk of trading with if we want to make a profit in forex trading. if we can conquer conquered the challenge of forex trading well then we can make a profit

Its challenging but all depends on your Forex knowledge and strategy, You will surely earn more if you keep patience during trading.

Forex is a very challenging business. many challenges we face in this forex trading, therefore we need to have the skills and good trading psychology to succeed in this business. and conquer the challenges in this business so that we can get profit

Forex trading is a business that has a lot of challenges, in this forex trading challenges that we will face more days will be very heavy. for that we need to possess a good preparation before trading on real account. we can start it in a demo account

Reason: