Any secrets in Forex? - page 4

Hi my name is mizra ajward. I have been trading forex for last 18 months or so.in the beginning i struggled a lot.but i can happily say that i never ruined my forex account even once.when i was having the bad time like every beginner suffers i didn't give up.i have tried more than 1000 indicators and a lot of trading systems to get through but nothing worked for me.but 3 months ago i came up with an awesome trading strategy which i make lots of money up to date.

This strategy is mainly for the beginners with forex knowledge whom struggle to make money in forex.

Just visit my small website and see.it will take just 10 minutes of your time.dont ignore this valuable chance.

hmhglobal.weebly.com

you wont be disappointed.trust me.

thanks

mizra

Forex is a business that is full of secrets. Forex secret is getting us greedy it will be detrimental to our trading then from that we have to be able to control yourself well so that it will benefit us.

Yes traders must trade along the trend not against it. Also accurate support and resistance levels matter a lot in forex trading.

Reason: