Human Vs Robot who wins the race

The human brain thinks of so many things forex, sex, alcohol, money, pleasure etc but a very good robot thinks of nothing else but forex it has no emotions so it has conquered fear and greed so i give it to the robot

Forex Tips - Forex Forums

In Human vs Robot, I with go with human because robot is just a machine which have not sense just follow the instruction which are provide by human, here you found robot follow human instruction that reasons prefer to human.

Human Vs Robot who wins the race ? Answer – Human because human made robot. We know today many people’s use automatically functional software. I think that’s decreasing human thinking and efficiency. I am not using any software for trading, I believe only one thing “Manual trading is best for me” .

I would say HUMAN.

Although I did hear a couple of robots out there to be really good when it comes to trading. But I personally never prefer to use these robots. Because all they do is make you useless. It gives you a sense that whatever you will earn is nothing because of your hard work. This is why I prefer to stick to manual trading. At least I can proud of myself that whatever I earn, even though it'll be small, but its due to my own hard work.

This is a very good EA robot for free, once you learn to program how you want it to play for you!

Its called Blessing EA , Just Google it to find the download.

There are pros and cons to manual and robot trading. Manual trading need to be manned manually and take actions when the market reaches your trading plan and you have to sit in front of your computer when trading. But for robot, you can just sit back and relax and attend to other bussiness. It can execute new trades for you and take profit or stop loss when market reaches your exit price.

Definitely human, I don't trust robot in trading. Coz I had purchased it and I only losing my money instead of earning.

Reason: