What is your most profitable indicator? - page 2

I'm using Moving average, Slow stochastic, and RSI.

It's enough for making money in forex. In liteforex,roboforex, i can make hundreds pips per weeks...

Indicators are tools auxiliary for us to analyze the market. I prefer trading using Bollinger bands. So whatever indicator we use, if we can discipline the profit we can get. Basically indicator only of support to convince our analysis against market.

I prefer to have price indicator as it gives an idea about trend in price an helps me to take good decision accordingly.

Friends as you know there are many indicators and they are very profitable . My favorite indicator is Fibonacci. It is very profitable and reliable indicator.

I think all the indicators are the same, because the indicator is just a tool for us to be able to make decisions in forex. so I resa indicator of whether profitable or not depends on each trader. because final decision on the trader

I think every trader has an indicator they use and understand. However, it is wise to use more than two indicators if possible. Indicators can give false signals, but this can be easily detected when other indicators are used to compare..

The best indicator is price, it's current, it tells you what is happening now. That's all you need.

I should also add that using price action in combination with support and resistance and momentum is a good recipe for success long term

I think it's all the same indicators, which distinguish one another indicator is our understanding of the indicators that will be used. The indicator is said to be profitable if we understand well the indicators that we use and can discipline

any indicators that we use is the most important thing we can understand well the indicators and we can discipline when trading so that the indicator we use is able to generate a profit. Sometimes simple is good indicator if we are able to understand the indicators and discipline

Reason: