hello

newbie to this community joined here to share my knowledge and also hope to be an active member on this community

Welcome Brenda Stevens in fxfisherman forum. Share your knowledge with us. It will assist to new traders to trade in better way and make profit.

Welcome in fxfishermanforum that’s best Forex forum, We know today many people’s join forex market for earning lots of money here you have any query related with trading then you can open thread here. First read all rules and regulatio

BrendaStevens:
newbie to this community joined here to share my knowledge and also hope to be an active member on this community

I appreciate your comment.I am active user in this site.I have a little idea about forex.Can you tell me detail about forex?

BrendaStevens:

Welcome to the community, we hope to learn from you. Your post really sound promising.

Hello, I've been lingering around here for a while myself, it seems like one of the more friendly trading forums I've been to

tell what has been your experience in forex so far......

Nice Tips.. but anyway dont use it alone.. need more indicator specially chart Pattern

Reason: