Perdect EA for beginners - 2013

Heya all

Forex samurai robot is Amazing EA for start up. Really good in EUR/USD. Try it out.

Japanese styled

From where can I download Forex samurai robot or buy it?

I don't think EA is suitable for newbie, as EA do makes mistake in reading. My suggestion for newbie is learning and practicing with demo account.

I have heard about Forex samurai robot but did not test so far. As I am a manual trader and believe on self skills. However this time interested to test Forex samurai robot. I hope, it will offer me desirable profit.

Could you tell if it is possible to use ea signals with MT4 platform? And what signals suit mostly for this platform?

Personally, I don't think using an EA is a good way for a beginner to start trading in forex. It teaches you nothing and you risk your capital as well. Its better to lose money trading manually then to invest in an EA and lose your capital.

A better alternative is to make use of forex signals service. Atleast this way you will be placing orders yourself and if you use any idicators you can check for yourself why a BUY or a SELL order was sent by the signal provider..

Reason: