Need avolatility scan through many pairs

I would like to select all the pairs given om my platform, drop into some form of software and let them calculate the pairs volatility in perhaps a percentage of the Euro USD - which i know is not the most volatile, but we have to measure it against something to begin with - I would like to fill in the time period - say 90 days and then get some form of answer denoting their volatility - allowing me to compare and find the best trading pairs for my EA

Does anyone know of a tool like this?- or similar?

I know that one can get volatility indicators, but these do not do a comparison between pairs.

thank you

Snrtrader

EURUSD is far away from volatile! What would you say than to USDJPY, GBPJPY, CHJPY, CADJPY, AUDJPY and NZDJPY! Volatility rise with the rice eating.

MATAF has it all.

Hermes

hermes777:
EURUSD is far away from volatile! What would you say than to USDJPY, GBPJPY, CHJPY, CADJPY, AUDJPY and NZDJPY! Volatility rise with the rice eating. MATAF has it all. Hermes

thank you for the reply... do you have some form of idicator os similar into which we can put a time period - say 3 months and see which pair was the most volatile during those months? That is what i would ideally like to find.

Regards

Hans

I think, backtesting software may be helpful for you in such situation. You can use 90 days data for backtesting.

Reason: