How to become rich in Forex? - page 4

trading forex:
You don’t have to be millionaire to trade in forex . However, it allows you to start your own market with relatively low initial capital

Nice post, we must not so rich to be able to trade, we start in a very little way. This is why brokers offer mini accounts!

To become rich in forex need to keep eye in every now and then moves in market so that we can't miss the golden opportunity to earn good. In addition we need to refer technical analyses and market amalyses.

Samuel23:
If anyone of you have the answer for the above question this will be very great for me i started trading since a long period of time from now. However, never have i earned a fortune in forex even with all the necessary tools i used in forex. I wish someone can give me this formula so that i can start building my fortune around forex. Waiting for you guys?? I am sure one of you should have this answer!!!

I am sure you are looking for a holy grail. Unfortunately for you my friend, there are no Holy grail in forex. You have to work hard, find the right strategy, increase your capital and eat the fruit of your labor.

Jess, in simpler term there is no short cut in forex. We have to straight through and follow the probes.

Yes, considering the risk involved can help a lot. It makes us to be careful with the decisions we make.

green4:
Nice post, we must not so rich to be able to trade, we start in a very little way. This is why brokers offer mini accounts!

We can start forex with very little initial capital with a mini account, I started trading in galleass.com with a minimum deposit of $ 10 in a mini account, although we can not expect much from such a small capital, but with the knowledge, experience, discipline and always use MM is right, little capital can make our own income from forex.

To become rich and successful we need to work hard in every field and similar to forex also we need to be much alert and updated then only we can analyse and forecaste well and hence trade well.

Paul75:
To become rich and successful we need to work hard in every field and similar to forex also we need to be much alert and updated then only we can analyse and forecaste well and hence trade well.

Yes, getting enough and updated info is really vital to our success in forex trading. We need to gather all the data necessary for trading!

goot:
Yes, getting enough and updated info is really vital to our success in forex trading. We need to gather all the data necessary for trading!

I think to be able to be successful in forex trading, we do have up to date information about the forex. Forex science is developing very fast. Without up to date on information then we will be left with the others. Forex discussion forums can we make it a means to get information about forex trading.

I guess the best way to name the thread is: how to PATIENTLY become rich in the forex. This is one thing we traders are notorious at. We think forex which is the largest liquid market in the world to be very safe for even careless impatient traders. Listen, even with all the plenty regulators even if the FBI, CIA joins, there will still be scams in the market. A licensed broker can still criminally take the ETF line in his clients trading station above the stop loss, or even terminate the account with a margin call. Diligence of traders could be the truest and most reliable key.

Reason: