Well Documented EA's wanted to learn coding

Hi,

I'm looking for some good strategy executing ea's with excellent documentation. By which I mean the mq4 files tell what each line of code does. For example in a 9ema x 20sma cross, the mq4 file has a description describing the function of each line of code. I haven't found any tutorial that does this, so I'm thinking that maybe just studying the code in good examples will help me learn better.

I wanted to knock off the higher time frames of an EA, and couldn't find the code to remove. A little documentation in the program like, "calculates or prints the various time frames" would be huge for me.

Thanks for any helpful suggestions, either with a good EA, or source of EA's or tutorials that are written more for users rather than programmers.

bcobbweb:
Hi,I'm looking for some good strategy executing ea's with excellent documentation. By which I mean the mq4 files tell what each line of code does. For example in a 9ema x 20sma cross, the mq4 file has a description describing the function of each line of code. I haven't found any tutorial that does this, so I'm thinking that maybe just studying the code in good examples will help me learn better. I wanted to knock off the higher time frames of an EA, and couldn't find the code to remove. A little documentation in the program like, "calculates or prints the various time frames" would be huge for me. Thanks for any helpful suggestions, either with a good EA, or source of EA's or tutorials that are written more for users rather than programmers.

if just ma crossover ea you may search it on google or other forex forums.

Go through to link: Metatrader Expert Advisors - Profitable EA's for MT4 - Forex Automated Trading Systems

Here, you will get detailed information about "How to Install, Load, Run & Edit an Expert Advisor or Indicator".