Forex broker and regulation - page 2

verbum4it:
Regulation is most important for a forex broker. It will be a legal broker and by the regulation, a trader especially a newbie trader will believe about the broker and can join with the broker

I don't care about any regulation, if the broker already fair and never against its clients. Its OKE..

What will you do if your broker collapse? can your regulation helping you??

I'm not sure..

When you loses money in some broker related Liberty Reserve closing, do your broker repaid your money??? NO..!!

I recommended Liteforex broker as main trading platform.

My broker is Forex Metal and it is regulated . I am satisfied with it also.

Regulations was meant to put most of forex brokers in line of conduct but what do we see today? many forex brokers are violating their forex regulations by their regulator so simply put regulation or no regulation , honest and trust worthy services provided by the broker should be our outmost concern .These days regulations can just be bought not saying regulated brokers are bad but look out for the wolves in sheeps clothing .

Simply put, My broker is FreshForex and is Regulated by CRFIN

Forex brokers have to be regulated by authority, if there are some dispute between you and your broker, the regulation body will be helpful.

While regulation can be important, we should take note of the fact that; these days, regulation is not a guarantee that a forex broker will not practice shady activities. I have seen and witness how a well regulated broker could steal so much from it's clients. So, do not put regulation first, rather, check their online reputation and reviews to know how they have been treating fellow traders like you.
We should also be careful not to be lured by their many promises which are not real, for instance some offer good bonus. But these bonus is as good as useless. Honestly, many of like bonus offer, so we should thread carefully.

These are what I measured the recently launched 500% bonus promotion by broker with;
Is it available to any trader
can it be withdrawn at any time
Can it be used on multiple accounts. It measured up.

FXIBC:
Just because someone has a diploma does not mean they know what their doing; just because a broker is regulated does not mean they can't hurt your financial goals or take your money. Sure, it is nice to see that a broker is well regulated, it gives you a sense of security, but then again look at all the banking crises that have been plaguing the news in recent memory: all banks are regulated bodies and yet lots o people have lost their money... In my opinion, look past the paper and flashing lights and find a broker who is honest and knows what their doing.

Absolutely my point, One can not just judge a book by its cover .You will need more than the cover to judge if the book is beneficial or a waste.Same as regulation these days.Traders must go beyond regulation to predict if a broker is honest and reliable.

The one with Australian licenses are more of a candidate. The laws there s so stick that if u are able to open any trading firm you better be good at.

pries #:

Simply put, My broker is FreshForex and is Regulated by CRFIN

How can I get a broker

Charles Moor #:
How can I get a broker

Read this please: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/446683

Reason: