ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors (4 Pair Forex) - page 24

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, April 25, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

the momentum price move on EURUSD is bulls and I see, if this pair then can move up again more to that intraday high 1.3033 = yes, make a plan to search new buy = good plan.

GBPUSD

the GBPUSD on more bulls. the today candle here was move up to more intraday high at 1.5287. make a plan to buy op is better of course. sl for buy - nice to be set at max. bellow 1.5257.

USDJPY

for USDJPY, this could be still move consolidation on near that supply zone 99.80 till now. the price candle also look move slow here, and of course - no nice idea to take a new op with this little move price like on this pair now.

USDCHF

the USDCHF - now was move so near that supply zone 0.9499. just be aware with buy op. on my simple see - the correction to bearish is here then (as long as buyer on this pair can not move up again more to 0.9499) of course.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, April 26, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

on yesterday, we see the nice bearish candle on EURUSD - of course if today candle also can break down more to 1.2988 = that's will be good time for take additional sell op here then.

GBPUSD

this still nice bulls of course - and look good for buy again if GBPUSD was truly move up more to that 1.5480 that now act as strong last intraday high fib level, I see.

USDJPY

for USDJPY - this still look nice bearish of course, on my see as long as price here still move on bellow that so strong supply zone 99.80 = of course, look again for sell probability is better plan here then.

USDCHF

the USDCHF - till now on my see this look on more bearish. and this look good for sell if truly the strong bearish candle then here can break down more to 0.9421. wait and see for break down to 0.9421 is better for sell plan here, I see.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, April 27, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday) - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

for EURUSD - price momentum here is more to still bearish again. on my see if seller then here can move more down to bellow 1.2988 = yes, make a plan to sell OP is better act then. just it.

GBPUSD

till now - we see that GBPUSD on more to become bulls again. and this pair is good for buy if truly the buyer on this pair can move up to more the strong intraday high at price 1.5480. just it.

USDJPY

most price on USDJPY also on more bearish. the strong pullback down on formed here. next, as long as price here still can move bellow 98.98 = plan to sell still better plan here, I see.

USDCHF

the bearish trend still can play here - of course. but, with see to the USDCHF daily chart, of course - for sell op, we must wait first for break down price to more 0.9400 for start sell.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, April 29, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

the EURUSD on still look bulls but weak. the price candle daily on move slow but to bulls. I see if then 1.3066 can be break up too by strong buyer, yes, search for new buy is better act then.

GBPUSD

on my look - this GBPUSD till now on still nice bulls and will be good for buy if strong buyer today also can break up again more to the price 1.5498 then.

USDJPY

the USDJPY till now on more look bearish I see. - this will be good for take sell of course. but for today sell, make sure first that strong seller was also break down more 97.55 then.

USDCHF

this more to bearish of course if next seller on USDCHF can move more down to bellow intraday low at 0.9401. so, looking for sell op is better after truly seller on this pair can move more down to 0.9401 then.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, April 30, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

bulls momentum on still EURUSD - this can be nice for new buy again if truly next buyer can move up to break that 1.3116 then.

GBPUSD

for GBPUSD - the bearish correction can play then - if truly the intraday low at 1.5475 can be break down by seller team. on my see - if that happen, take sell is good plan then. please use your wise tp & sl, of course.

USDJPY

for USDJPY - yes, bearish on still move here - for today plan trade = we can take sell again = only - if the 97.34 was truly can be break down too by strong seller here. on other hand, bulls also can play if buyer can break up more 98.20, I see.

USDCHF

most price on USDCHF is down bearish - next, yes, I can say nice bearish here only after the last intraday low 0.9354 can be break down by strong seller of course.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, May 01, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

I see - price on EURUSD was move on almost inner supply zone 1.3190. just be aware with bearish correction of course (as long as buyer here can not up again to more 1.3190) then.

GBPUSD

bulls on GBPUSD look weak. I see as long as buyer still can not break up to more intraday high at 1.5567 = yes, the probably price to bearish correction can play here then.

USDJPY

for USDJPY - I still see bearish of course. next if price today also can break down that 97.00 = take a sell again here is better.

USDCHF

the bearish can still nice play here of course. look, if the 0.9278 on USDCHF then can be break down too by seller = yes, take a sell op is better act then.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, May 02, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

just be aware with more bearish for EURUSD if next seller here was move more down to bellow 1.3159. we see the nice bearish pinbar on yesterday candle here that can be nice trigger for more bearish probability here (of course).

GBPUSD

bulls on GBPUSD was look weak too. this can be probably to down correction = if on today move the strong seller here also can break more down to bellow that intraday low 1.5540. just it.

USDJPY

the USDJPY - till now - it's momentum still probably to down (although with weak move). look, on daily tf = can be see if next seller here was break down too to bellow 97.03 = yes, search again to sell this pair = better then.

USDCHF

this more to be bearish again. on my see if next seller on USDCHF also was break down to bellow 0.9246 = take a new sell is better plan.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, May 03, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

for EURUSD = this could be still bearish. on my see, continue bearish here can play again here after truly the next seller can move more down to bellow 1.3036. just it.

GBPUSD

price to down = c an probably still here. on my see if next price on GBPUSD can move down to bellow 1.5496 = yes, take a sell OP is better act then. just it.

USDJPY

the USDJPY till now on look sideways. price here still move on inner candle yesterday. just wait and see. then take buy is better of course if 98.39 was break by strong buyer.

USDCHF

most price on USDCHF is bulls - today, this also good for buy plan = only after the 0.9363 can be break up by strong buyer. so, yes, we use breakout system with this condition.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday, May 05, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow) - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

the price on EURUSD is so volatile and I see not good for make a buy or sell. the candle till closed this week look so near that intraday pivot at 1.3127. wait and see is better then.

GBPUSD

bulls can play on GBPUSD = only after the strong buyer here was truly can break up that strong intraday high at price 1.5590. just it.

USDJPY

this truly on bulls condition after we see with clear that buyer on USDJPY was move up and can break up to more that last intraday high at price 98.39. make a plan for buy with use max. sl bellow 98.39 is good plan, I see.

USDCHF

for USDCHF - yes, this look still up bull and good for buy if candle price here then still can move above the 0.9363. just it.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, May 06, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

for me = EURUSD on still to just sideways till now, price now move on inner previous candle - this call sideways and not good for new entry till now. wait and see is better now.

GBPUSD

The GBPUSD can more called nice bulls again and look good for take buy then = if truly the buyer on this pair was move up too to break up that strong intraday high at near price 1.5600. just it.

USDJPY

for USDJPY - this look more bulls and look good for buy if candle price can move more to 99.26. just it.

USDCHF

the USDCHF now still look sideways, price now still move slow so near that intraday pivot (at 0.9353). I see - this still call sideways and not so good for new entry now.

Regards.

Reason: