ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors (4 Pair Forex) - page 17

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, January 31, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD

Bulls on still here but weak. I see - the EU now on was move so near that supply. Of course this can be still nice to search buy = but, make sure first - that the strong buyer can break up too to that nearest resistance at near price 1.3587.

GBPUSD

GBPUSD on still bulls. We see the price was move above that TCCI 120 (on this 4H TF). with this look = make plan again to search new Buy OP is better of course. And also hold for buy OP with stoploss set on bellow that 23.6 fib 1.5725 = yes, better idea now.

USDJPY

Trend on probably pullback bearish (as long as the price buyer can not up again to more that strong supply zone at near price 91.42). Make a plan for sell Op but with always use SL for sell above that supply 91.42 = wise idea for now.

USDCHF

Trend on still bearish and look good for sell OP again here. The nice sell OP is better after truly - the strong seller can break down to more that Low fib (support line) at near price 0.9092. Just it.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, February 01, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD

The trend on look more bulls. We see the EURUSD can break up to more that resistance line 1.3587. As long as the price can move above that 1.3587 (on today move) = yes, search for buy is better, I see.

GBPUSD

For GBPUSD, this also on more to be bulls. For today move - if the candle buyer can break up to more the nearest supply at 1.5892 = yes, make a new buy OP again here or still hold buy OP = better then.

USDJPY

Bulls on this pair (USDJPY) also look weak. Now, the candle bulls was move so near that strong supply 91.87 - so, this can probably to sideways (first) near that supply 91.87 = just wait and see too.

USDCHF

The USDCHF on still bearish. But, be aware with quite sideways - I see, for till now, price on was move so near that demand zone that look strong demand (0.9080) and no nice idea to take a new OP here. Just wait and see.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, February 02, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD

Bearish on EURUSD look weak. No nice idea to make new buy here (as long as next buyer still can not break up to that strong 138.2 1.3710). The wait and see action (first) = yes, better idea to take then.

GBPUSD

For this GBPUSD pair. Price look on more bearish to max. near that Support line at 1.5673. Of course - this still good for sell with TP near that demand / Support line 1.5673. And then - just be aware with pullback up bulls if price was move near the demand 1.5673, I see.

USDJPY

Bulls on still here but weak. Price candle was move so near that supply 93.11. So, for you are that plan want to make buy again here (USDJPY) = just be aware. I see, it's better to search sell OP with SL above that 93.11 (supply) - of course.

USDCHF

The bulls on here. USDCHF on closed price this week on was pullback from that strong demand 0.9015. And look more bulls again if then buyer also can break up to more that ex. low fib 0.9074 can be break up too by strong buyer then.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, February 04, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD

The bearish on here. Look, if buyer on this EURUSD still can not break up again to that resistance 1.3710 = the retract price bearish = yes on play here = max. to near the 23.6 fibo at price 1.3605, I see. Search for sell - but with TP before 1.3605 = wise idea now.

GBPUSD

Trend on bearish but weak. For make a plan a new sell again on this GBPUSD pair = truly - that we must wait for break price candle to more that nearest demand zone at 1.5673 then.

USDJPY

Bulls on USDJPY was look weak. Just be aware to who want make Buy OP here now. I see - the price candle that can be see on this 4H TF = was look so near that strong supply zone area at 93.12. The most probably price to sideways and bearish correction = yes on here then.

USDCHF

For USDCHF - this look on more nice pullback up bulls. We see if the price seller here can not down again to more that strong demand (near price 0.9021) + price bulls can break up to more the 23.6 fib at 0.9093 = search for buy = better.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, February 05, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD

EURUSD look to still bearish although with weak move bearish. Then - I see, for till now, the price candle was break that pivot 1.3498. Next bearish target is to near the 61.8 fib 1.3447. Search for sell with TP near the 61.8 fib 1.3447 = better.

GBPUSD

GU on still bulls but weak. I say weak for GBPUSD as long as the buyer still can not break up again to more that pivot at 1.5776. So, if we plan to make a new buy here = we must make sure that buyer was / can break up to more that pivot 1.5776. Just it.

USDJPY

For USDJPY = now look retrach bulls (first). but this can be change again to bearish if then seller here can move down more to that 38.2 fib 92.03, I see. On other hand = to call this pair on change trend to bearish = I see, price must break down first to more the pivot at 91.75.

USDCHF

USDCHF on nice bulls / up. And this quite good to search buy here. look, on 4H TF = we see the price was move above that 23.6 fib 0.9093. Make plan for buy OP is better if price can still move above that 23.6 fib 0.9093. Just it my simple look.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, February 06, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD

Bulls on still EURUSD. The 38.2 fib line (1.3572) will be important level for this bulls. I mean - as long as the price then still move above that 38.2 fib (1.3572) = search / hold for buy Op = good idea.

GBPUSD

The GBPUSD pair on look more bearish again if seller can break down that low fib at 1.5630. if that happen = make a new sell here = better then.

USDJPY

for USDJPY - this can be more nice bulls if the buyer was also can break up to more that 123.6 fibo at 93.85, so if that happen = search for buy with use sl max. on bellow the ex. resistance line 93.18 = better.

USDCHF

Price look want to re-test again to that low fib (demand) at 0.9021. On my see - for next trade here = just be aware with bulls trend continuation if buyer can pullback up from that 0.9021 (demand zone area).

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, February 07, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD

More bearish on still play on this EURUSD pair. but, for more nice sell OP = truly that we must wait first for break down price to that 76.4 fib line 1.3484 then.

GBPUSD

GBPUSD on look sideways - price candle for several 4H candle's on move slow above that Low fib 1.5630. Just be aware with more bearish here if seller can break down too to that strong low fib 1.5630.

USDJPY

For USDJPY - sideways now play here. just be aware with plan buy Op = on other hand = wait and see action with look to probably price more down to break that 23.6 fib 93.18 = better (for sell plan) here then.

USDCHF

This can still to bulls. On 4H TF = I see, as long as the price can move above that 23.6 fib 0.9085 = yes, still plan to search best entry for buy Op on this USDCHF = better.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, February 08, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD

For EURUSD - this can more bearish IF the seller was truly can break down to that Low fib 1.3369. But, on my see - if price here still move above that 1.3369 = just be aware with retrach for a while to bulls (first). Just it.

GBPUSD

Sideways on still look play here. Look, for GBPUSD - the price candle still move slow so near that 38.2 fib 1.5725. with this look = no nice idea to take a new OP here = just wait and see for this condition = better.

USDJPY

Sideways with still to probably bearish on play here. I see - because the price on USDJPY on was too high, this can be pullback down to bearish if 23.6 fibo at 93.18 can be break down by seller. Sl for sell Op = wise to set at above that resistance 94.06.

USDCHF

Till now - this still look nice bulls. On simple see - USDCHF want try re-test that strong resistance line at 0.9228. Search again for buy opportunity with use target profit to near that resistance 0.9228 = good action now (because price now was move up above that 76.4 fib 0.9179).

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, February 09, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD

For EURUSD, bearish still can play here. If seller on next price movement = can move down to more that Low fib 1.3369. On simple say = I see, this good for hold sell if price still move bellow that ex. support 1.3369.

GBPUSD

GU on was touch and pullback down again from that first supply (1.5860). As long as the buyer on GBPUSD can not up again more to that 1.5860 = pay attention for bearish here = better action.

USDJPY

More bearish can be here. But - for nice sell OP on USDJPY = make sure that strong seller must break down first to that strong pivot 92.25. just it.

USDCHF

Price look to still bulls. But, for USDCHF = the correction bearish on here till max. that 61.8 fib at price 0.9149. I see - nice buy OP can be start play here after truly the price pullback up from that 61.8 fib 0.9149 then.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, February 11, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD

For EURUSD, trend to bearish = yes, on still strong here. I see - for next probably movement here = search for sell OP is better if the strong seller then can move down again to more that nearest Low fib at 1.3352. search for nice sell is better here after that 1.3352 was break down by seller.

GBPUSD

For GBPUSD = look to be more bearish if seller here then can move down more that 61.8 fibo 1.5784. On simple say = search for sell OP here is better after the strong seller can move more down more to 61.8 fibo 1.5784. Just it.

USDJPY

For USDJPY, the price on still look to want bearish but weak. So, I see, for better sell OP here = make sure (first) that price can move down to more that 61.8 fib 92.01.

USDCHF

For USDCHF, just be aware with bearish correction first. I see, if then seller here can move down again to bellow that 76.4 fib 0.9179 = search for new sell here = good action then.

Regards.

Reason: