ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors (4 Pair Forex) - page 9

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, October 30, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

The trend on pullback up bulls. Look, we see the price pullback from that Low fib at 1.2881. On my simple see - as long as the price (seller) can mot break down again to more that 1.2881 = Yes, search for Buy here = better (now).

GBPUSD

The GBPUSD on also consolidation, I see. Price now move on near that 38.2 fib (1.6011) till the pivot (1.6041). On my see - for today move, if then buyer can break that pivot 1.6041 = Yes, this could be a nice more bulls continuation. On other way - just be aware about bearish too if seller (here) can break down more to the 38.2 fib at 1.6011.

USDJPY

Bulls on look here - I see, for today move - if price (from bottom) can break up again to more that 38.2 fibo line 79.85 = Yes, this could be a ni8ce trigger for bulls continuation here (and search again for Buy OP = better idea, I see).

USDCHF

The USDCHF on 4H TF = look to be more bearish as long as the price can not up again more to that above supply at 0.9386 Then, on my see - the bearish can be play here = if the price, then can break down to that 23.6 fib (0.9345). On simple say - search again for sell OP here = better to do only/after that 23.6 fib (0.9345) was break by strong bearish candle (here) then.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, October 31, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

This EURUSD for today move can probably more up bulls if then price here - truly can move up again to break up that pivot line 1.2982. On simple say = search again for Buy - will be better here after buyer can break up to that 1.2982. If not, just wait and see = because - price still called sideways as long as the price still move bellow that pivot 1.2982 (of course).

GBPUSD

The GU also on look bulls for today move - this bulls will look nice if truly the buyer (on this pair) then can break up again more to that 23.6 fib line at 1.6088. On simple say = Yes, we can search again for nice Plan for Buy OP here if that 1.6088 was break by strong bulls candle then.

USDJPY

The bearish trend still look here. We can see - the price on still move bellow that pivot 79.75. On my see - as long as the price still move bellow that pivot 79.75 = Yes, search for sell here = still better idea. And then - on 4H TF - I see, this bearish can probably want to re-test again to that 76.4 fib line at 79.42.

USDCHF

For today move = Just be aware with bulls. Look, here (on 4H TF) was formed a nice bulls pinbar on several candle's ago. But, also, I see - the price on look too slow and likely still sideways for now. Then - the nice Buy OP here = only better to do / to search after truly the buyer on this pair can break up to that 38.2 fibo (0.9331). On other hand = if price can go down more to that 61.8 fib (0.9296) = just be aware with more bearish continuation.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, November 01, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

EURUSD till now look sideways first. We can see that price candle on 4H TF = look smooth movement near that 38.2 fib 1.2958 = Just wait and see, it's more better choice for now (of course).

GBPUSD

The GU on look pullback and probably to down as long as the buyer (on today move) can not break up again to more that strong supply at 1.6143. On simple say = search for sell is better here with use Stoploss on above that supply 1.6143. On other hand - if that supply 1.6143 can be break up too with strong bulls candle = Yes, this could be a trigger for more bulls then.

USDJPY

USDJPY on look bulls. Then, for nice more up bulls (on today movement) - of course, the price here must move up and break (first) to that strong 61.8 fibo at 79.96. So, nice search for buy OP is better after that 79.96 was break by buyer. If not - if price still move bellow that 79.96 = Just wait and see = it' called still sideways.

USDCHF

Big trend on still bearish (can be see with MA that now still show this nice bearish). And for now - the bearish look weak as long as the price still move slow near that 61.8 fib (0.9301). Then, of course - search for nice sell here is better after truly the seller (here) can move down to break that 61.8 fib (0.9301), I see.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, November 02, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

Trend on EU till now still look bearish, I see. The most MA now show this nice bearish of course. Then - for nice / better more bearish here - of course, the price (from top) must break down too to that 23.6 fibo (1.2914). On simple say = nice search for sell is better here if seller had break down to that 1.2914 (of course).

GBPUSD

The GU also likely same with EU condition = that, I see - this can to be more probably = bearish if then price here can move bellow that 23.6 fib (1.6113). Note : I see the chart with 4H TF. Search again for sell is better with SL above that 23.6 fib (1.6113). Additional info : I see - the MACD also on support this bearish probably too.

USDJPY

Big trend till now for this USDJPY pair still on bulls but weak for intraday trade. I see - till now price still move on bellow / near that strong supply. So, to become more nice up bulls = of course, price from bottom here must break up again to that 80.38 (supply). On simple say - yes, we can search for buy if that 80.38 was break by strong buyer. If not (price still move bellow that 80.38) - just wait and see = it's sideways.

USDCHF

Bulls look here. We see the most MA on big TF support this bulls. Then, for intraday trade - nice to be search bulls can be start if then buyer on this pair was truly can break up again to that strong pivot at near price 0.9330. Yes, we can search buy if that 0.9330 was break from bottom (then). On other hand = just wait and see if price still move bellow that pivot 0.9330 = because it is called still sideways (of course).

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, November 03, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - next week) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

The bearish still look can probably play here. But, please note : on 4H TF - we see too - price on near that strong demand 1.2811. Do, for called nice more bearish, truly the seller must break down more that 1.2811 (then). If not, just be aware with bulls pullback (first) although just bulls correction.

GBPUSD

Big trend on GU also look still bearish. But, of course for intraday trade - if we want to sell again here = we must wait and see for breakout price to more down to that 76.4 fibo at 1.5992. So, on simple say = nice new sell OP again here better to do if that 1.5992 was break by strong seller. On other hand = just be aware with bulls pullback up if price can pullback from that 1.5992 (then).

USDJPY

Trend on look pullback down. I see - this pair for next price move likely to more bearish if then price (from top) can break down to the 23.6 fibo line (near 80.34). So, just wait and see for that breakout probability on 80.34. If that 80.34 still can not be break by seller - just be aware about price sideways first above that 23.6 fib 80.34.

USDCHF

Nice bulls. We see - that the price till closed price this week was break-up to that strong resistance on near price 0.9386. So, as long as the price then can still move above that 0.9386 = Yes, search again for buy = better. I see, the target for bulls is to near the price 0.9426 (near that strong supply).

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, November 05, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

Hi, on this session I want to say = just be aware of pullback up bulls here as long as the price candle on this 4H TF of EU still move above that strong demand zone area (1.2794), So, yes - we can search for buy but with SL on bellow that 1.2794 I see. On other look, of course this pair can more bearish if seller here can break down to that 1.2794 then.

GBPUSD

Nice down trend - Yes, the big trend on GU on still bearish. The price on on try to break down again to that daily breakout line at .6006 and to break that 76.4 fibo at 1.5992. Of course - if we plan to make a sell OP here, I see - it's wise to wait and see for the breakout to more that 1.5992. If that 1.5992 still can not be break by strong seller = I see - this will just sideways first and also probably to pullback up (first) for bulls correction, I see.

USDJPY

Bulls trend but with weak move still play here. I see the pair can more nice bulls and good to be take Buy OP = only or after the buyer on this pair can break up to that strong supply area at 80.67. On other and simple say = if that 80.67 still can not be break by buyer, I just see this is a sideways = just wait and see, it's more better decision (of course).

USDCHF

The USDCHF on still bulls - with more probably price bulls can touch max. to near that strong supply zone at (near price 0.9426). Yes, as my previous post - make a search for buy still better but with small TP. And please be aware of pullback down here - if then here was formed a nice price action candle that look pullback down from near that 0.9426 (then).

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, November 06, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

On 4H TF, I See this is a probably price to up bulls as long as the price (seller) can not break down again to that low fib at 1.2766. Of course - search again for buy but with use a wise Stoploss on bellow that Low Fib 1.2766 = better idea for now.

GBPUSD

The GBPUSD also on look bulls too. We see the price pullback up from that nearest demand (1.5956). And with this look - of course, this likely on EU, we can search for Buy here now - but with always use Stploss on bellow that demand zone 1.5956.

USDJPY

The trend on still can be more bearish - if on today move - price here can move down and break that 38.2 fibo at 81.14. On simple say - Yes, search again for sell here is better to take = only / after that 80.14 can be break by strong seller then. If not (price still move above that 80.14), I just called sideways.

USDCHF

The bearish trend can be here if price then can not move up again to more that strong resistance at 0.9449. So, if on this pair was formed a nice and strong bearish candle = yes, search for sell Op with SL above that 0.9449 = better idea.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, November 07, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

The EURUSD look to probably can bulls if price here on today move can more move up to that 23.6 fib at 1.2824. So, if that 1.2824 was break by buyer here = I see, search again for buy better. But if price still move bellow that 1.2824 = wait and see is better to avoid false signal here.

GBPUSD

Trend here also can be more up bulls after truly the price here can move up again more to that 23.6 fibo at 1.6008. So, if we want to search for nice buy OP - I see, it's wise to wait and see for that breakout price to that 23.6 fib 1.6008. On other say - if price here still move bellow that 1.6008 = I just call sideways (first).

USDJPY

The trend can be down to re-test that 38.2 fib at 80.14. Of course, make search sell with TP before that 38.2 fib at 80.14 is better. But, on other hand = we must also pay attention to that 23.6 fibo at near price 80.34. On my look - if that 80.34 can be break by strong bulls candle then = this could be a trigger for more bulls (here).

USDCHF

This pair can be more up again to near that supply (0.9455). And yes - search for buy still better idea (I see) but with use stoploos on bellow that 23.6 fibo 0.9413. On other hand - if price here can down again more that 23.6 fibo 0.9413 (on today move) = this is a bearish probably continuation here, I see. Just it.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, November 08, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

Big trend till now on still bearish but weak. On my see, this EA can be call more nice bearish only/after that strong support line (1.2736) can be break by strong seller again here. If not, I want to say = just be aware with pullback up bulls (as long as the 1.2736 can not be break by seller - of course). Just it.

GBPUSD

Price look pullback up from that demand zone area (1.5954). And now - I see, price look a little sideways above that demand 1.5954. Just wait and see. And more nice bulls can be here if the candle can move up and break that 23.6 fibo. Make a pending order with BuyStop on above 23.6 fib 1.6006 = better. But, on other hand = we must be aware too and pay attention to that 1.5954 for probably more bearish correction if that level can be break by seller (then).

USDJPY

Trend on sideways near that pivot 79.97. With this candle formation = Yes, wait and see is better. Then, I can say this USDJPY on nice bearish if then price can move down and can break that 61.8 fibo (79.80). On simple say, it's wise action if that 79.80 can be break by strong seller then.

USDCHF

Just be aware with bearish. I can say bearish for this pair (for today price move) if price here still can move below that strong resistance line (near price 0.9471). So, with this simple chart look - search again for sell here still better but with use stoploss on above that resistance line (SL for Sell can be set on above price 0.9471), I see.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, November 09, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

This pair can become more bearish if truly the seller on today move can break down more to that Low fib (1.2716) = so, if that happen = of course search for sell again here is better. But, on other look, just be aware with pullback up bulls as long as the price still move above that 1.2716, I see.

GBPUSD

On my see - this GU on look pullback up bulls probability. On simple say - This bulls can be probably here if then buyer on this pair can move up (pullback again) from that strong demand 1.5952, and can move above that 23.6 fibo 1.5986. So, search for buy is better if truly that 1.5986 was break by strong buyer then (here).

USDJPY

The USDJPY on pullback up bulls probability. Look, as long as the price (seller) on this 4H TF still can not break that Low fib at 79.27 = Yes, this is a still nice to be pullback up bulls. And search for buy with SL bellow 79.27 = wise action (I see).

USDCHF

On 4H TF Trend on sideways / consolidation bellow that strong resistance 0.9482. On my simple look - this pair (for today move) can nice called on bulls = if that 0.9482 can be break by strong buyer (first). But, on other hand = of course, as long as the price still move bellow that 0.9482 = just be aware with pullback bearish if supported by nice bearish candle then here. Let's see.

Regards.

Reason: