ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors (4 Pair Forex) - page 19

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, February 23, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD

For EURUSD - this likely to still want up bulls. this bulls can be see with the TCCI average daily that now on bellow the current price. Look for next buy OP plan = better.

GBPUSD

The intraday R1 (1.5246) was break by seller. On my see - with look to this supply demand formation on GBPUSD - price here can probably down first to re-test again to that intraday long 1.5219.

USDJPY

For USDJPY till closed price this week, price on sideways near that supply 93.50. but, if we look to the tcci average daily - this more to be bulls if then intraday long (93.45) can be break up too by strong buyer then.

USDCHF

The USDCHF on more bearish. price was break down to the intraday pivot 0.9300 and TCCI till now on support bearish too. looking for sell plan then is better here, I see.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, February 25, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD

For EURUSD - this more look to nice bearish again. On my see - if seller can move more down to that intraday short 1.3182 = Looking for sell is better if truly then strong seller can break down to that intraday short 1.3182.

GBPUSD

Pullback up bulls and good search buy for this GBPUSD with stoploss set on bellow that 1.5060.

USDJPY

For USDJPY - after we see the bulls gap = this can be a trigger to more bearish (because if we look this pair with big TF - can be see that this bulls gap formed on so strong supply zone). looking for sell op = better.

USDCHF

Price movement on this USDCHF on so high volatile, I see and not look good for new OP. And we see also that price on still move so near that intraday pivot 0.9306 = just wait and see - better.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, February 26, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD

Bearish for this pair look weak. On my see if seller on this EURUSD still can not break down more that strong demand at 1.3047 = search for buy with use sl bellow that demand 1.3047 is good action here.

GBPUSD

Bearish correction can play here (today). I see on GBPUSD - if seller can break down to more that intraday long fibo at 1.5150 = looking for sell op will be better choice then here, I see.

USDJPY

The price also on still bulls. For today move if USDJPY can still move above that intraday short at 92.36 = looking for buy OP = yes, better.

USDCHF

so nice bulls for USDCHF (for today move). and this bulls still nice play as long as the price here can still move above that intraday R1 fibo (0.9317).

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, February 28, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD

Bulls on EURUSD was look weak as long as buyer on today move can not up again more to that intraday high (1.3160). On my see if then seller can brak down to more that intraday R1 (1.3137) = yes, looking for sell is more better act. then.

GBPUSD

The GBPUSD on still bulls. we can see with use TCCI average daily - the TCCI on still green. I see, if then buyer can break up again to more that intarday R1 (near the price 1.5166) = this can be a trigger for bulls continuation here then.

USDJPY

For USDJPY - this on look to probably sideways (near that strong supply 92.71). No nice idea to take OP buy here. but on other hand = we can search for sell if here formed a strong bearish candle that pullback down from that supply 92.70, I see.

USDCHF

For USDCHF - this can be more to pullback bulls. I see, if then seller can not down again to more that intraday low 0.92788 and then can up to above that intraday S1 = 0.9288, yes, looking for buy op = better.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, March 01, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD

Bulls will be look nice for EURUSD if then buyer on this pair can also move up again to more that intraday S1 1.3079. but, we must wait and see first if price still move slow bellow that 1.3079 = it's still call sideways of course.

GBPUSD

GBPUSD on look bulls but weak, On my see - price now on try to re-test again to that intraday pivot (near the price 1.5184). Looking for buy with TP near that pivot 1.5184 = good action now.

USDJPY

The sideways price on still play here. For USDJPY = this is no nice idea to be take a new op (price on still sideways near the pivot 92.42).

USDCHF

This also on probably bearish (although just for bearish correction) then. On simple say = as long as USDCHF can still move bellow that strong supply at 0.9373 = just search for sell here = better.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, March 02, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD

The probably price to bulls also on look here. Look, for EURUSD - this can nice to be take for buy with tcci on support bulls, i see. SL max. can be set bellow that daily short target 2 (1.2992).

GBPUSD

Sideways still play here -but for GBPUSD = bulls also can probably here if next price candle can move more up to above that 1.5050. so, for buy plan = just wait and see for break up price to more that 1.5050. just it.

USDJPY

Of course - price on USDJPY on still look bulls. TCCI average daily on still support bulls trend till this pair closed this week. Next - if buyer can move up again and break the supply at 93.70 = looking for new buy = better.

USDCHF

TCCI average daily move = on bulls but weak. Price on still move slow bellow that quite strong supply zone 0.9455. So for USDCHF, I see - the max bulls can be touch again to that 0.9455 but with small move. and wait and see more better choice with this price formation, I see.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, March 04, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD

The sideways on look still play here. For EURUSD - now still move so near that intraday short 1.3017. Just be aware with sideways first + wait and see action is better.

GBPUSD

The sideways on still play here although with weak bulls. I see for GBPUSD - can move bulls - only/after the bulls candle then was break up to more that intraday short fib line at near 1.5062, I see.

USDJPY

For USDJPY = this more look to be more bearish. Looking for sell is better on this pair if then seller can break down to more that intraday long 93.21, I see.

USDCHF

Intraday trend on USDCHF look bearish and good for sell if then bearish candle can move more down again to that intraday pivot (0.9407) then, just it.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, March 05, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD

Price candle on EURUSD look move slow. But, I see - this pair can be more to continue bulls again if then buyer can break up more to the strong intraday high at 1.3031 then.

GBPUSD

Trend on bulls. And for GBPUSD = as long as price then can move above the intraday R1 (1.5094) = looking for additional buy OP is better of course.

USDJPY

The intraday trend of USDJPY can more bearish although with weak move. On my see - if seller then can break down too to more that intraday S1 93.27 = looking for sell OP is better of course.

USDCHF

The price movement candle on USDCHF is too weak and small move. no nice idea to take a new op with this sideways. just wait and see = it's more better decision for now, I see.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD

EURUSD on bulls. On my see if then buyer also can break up again to break up to that intraday R1 at 1.3050 = yes, looking to search buy Op again here is more better act. then.

GBPUSD

TCCI line on GBPUSD on look still bulls but weak. on my see - for this pair can be good for look buy OP again after truly then buyer can move again above the intraday pivot 1.5150.

USDJPY

Bearish still here but now weak. We see a bulls pinbar on USDJPY 15M TF. so, for more called nice bearish and good for sell = this pair must break down first to more that intraday S1 at 93.03, I see.

USDCHF

Trend TCCI on USDCHF = bearish. but now was look weak bearish. price look consolidation so near the intraday short 0.9405. just wait and see with this sideways is better act. for now (of course).

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, March 07, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD

For EURUSD - the bearish on was look weak. We can be ready for probably price back bulls trend here if price candle can move up more to that intraday low 1.2982, I see.

GBPUSD

Trend for GBPUSD look bulls. on my see if then seller on GBPUSD can not down again more to that new demand at 1.4969 = looking for buy OP is better act.

USDJPY

Now, USDJPY still move bellow that strong supply 94.11. I see, as long as that strong supply 94.11 can not be break up again by buyer = just be aware with make buy OP. on other hand - it's better to search probably price to bearish correction. then.

USDCHF

For USDCHF - this look on more nice bearish again if the candle then can truly move to down more to that intraday high 0.9480. looking for sell is good act with make sure that seller was break down to more 0.9480.

Regards.

Reason: