Is ther any demo to learn the forex

Is ther any demo to learn the forex from the beginning because as i am a new user i find difficult to deal.

All forex brokers offer demo account for practice just visit AVAFX, OANDA or FXCM broker and use there demo account.

Make sure its a reputable broker, some of their simulation systems are a little finicky. Before you start though, read a little into Social Trading with Forex. It's actually pretty cool and helpful for new traders to learn the ropes by following Traders with proven records.

Like Paul said though, most brokers offer a simulation of the Markets with play money... if they don't, I would question the brokers authenticity (there are scam brokers). Good luck

I am using AVAFX demo account to test new trading strategies and software. However sometimes results in demo account and in real account to be different.

I am using FBS, I suggest to 999 demo contest FBS to get more practice in forex trading while get the chance to win a big prize, the best from the prize is free to withdrawal or to using the balance for trading.

you can open an account with hotforex a demo one of course and read some books about trading and apply what you read on the demo account if you see that you are making profits then go ahead and open a live account !! its simple but needs some focus and dedication

it's easy to understand that newbies will have many junior questions. find a demo to start. you can also find some demo contest to join too. try to communicate with the support if you have any question.

I believe you will grow fast if you spend enough time. good luck

baowang:
it's easy to understand that newbies will have many junior questions. find a demo to start. you can also find some demo contest to join too. try to communicate with the support if you have any question.I believe you will grow fast if you spend enough time. good luck

Yeah, you are right.

We have to spend enough time to get better,

while we hone our trading capability we'd better to learn more about forex trading.

just as a wanring to you: demo tarding and real trading is different so be careful and really demo trade and learn a lot before you decide to open a live account and even when you open live account, never invest more than you can afford to lose.

SecheKrate:
just as a wanring to you: demo tarding and real trading is different so be careful and really demo trade and learn a lot before you decide to open a live account and even when you open live account, never invest more than you can afford to lose.

I am agree with you, bro. Demo trading and real trading is different, better to use demo trading to make practice to our trading skill, I like to make practice with fbs demo contest, this contest has very tight competition, more than one thousand traders take a part in every period.

sahayat:
I am following for the demo contest too. Contest period: 07.08.12 - 07.09.12Here the Contestants ranking

I didn't participate in this demo contest for this period,

999 demo contest has very tight competition,

We have to keep focus and use the best strategy to be the winner,.

Reason: