Demo is is very essential for the begginers - page 2

sahayat:
999 demo contest trading really a great contest. Today more than 2000 traders are participate in this contest.

Yeah this is great contest, but i never survive till the end of this contest, always fail in the second week.

maory82:
You can withdrawal the profit from welcome bonus,will be better if you participate in FBS demo contest,you will get chance to get the real prize,$555, $333, $111 or free FBS mastercard.Here is the link to their website http://www.fbs.comGood luck for your trade.

Thank you a lot for sharing this link. I WILL DEFINITELY PARTICIPATE IN THIS CONTEST. i will try my best to get the real prize.

Jack Francisco:
Thank you a lot for sharing this link. I WILL DEFINITELY PARTICIPATE IN THIS CONTEST. i will try my best to get the real prize.

You are welcome Jack Francisco,

the last round will be end next week,

but this contest held regularly, so you can participate in the next contest.

Good luck.

mdenamul:
Demo account is very essential for the newbies in the forex world.By using a demo account one can get the valuable experience which can not purchase with dollars.They he can invest in real account.I had a account in forex-metal business and I have win the success.

Great mdenamul. Always keep the success on.

Yes, without experience this forex field is difficult and this demo will give you some experience, that is why one should trade demo, until he learns how to read the market and make consistent profits.....otherwise don't trade.

I also think that demo account is an important part of forex trading. New trader can use it to learn forex trading by using virtual currency while experienced trader use it to test new trading strategy.

The traders, who do not use demo account and directly switch on real account may have to bear big loss during trading.

Trading with demo account is very helping for us, especially for beginner traders because of trading with demo account will teach us to control our emotion, we will find strategy for our real trading. I also still trade with my FBS demo account, and it really helpful for me.

Jack Francisco:
Hello guys, Demo account is important step in your trading life in order to practice, learn how to use the platform and also to test their analysis. But there are some traders who have not start with demo, go directly in the real account of trading. Are they successful?

they can be successful but it will be very short term success

Jack Francisco:
Hello guys,Demo account is important step in your trading life in order to practice, learn how to use the platform and also to test their analysis. But there are some traders who have not start with demo, go directly in the real account of trading.Are they successful?

I don't think so. At least to learn how to make an order you have to go to demo account. I think beginner should practice at least three months in demo account.

It is important to establish a trading strategy in demo by which you can make profit in real account. Also have to practice to place stop loss in every order and must follow proper money management.

I also start demo trading with my fbs account, and it's very useful for me because i can get trading experience from it, so i can make my trading be better with learn from my experience...

Yes, very first thing you should do is open a demo account which is free of cost. Its platform is same like real account, so you need to practice till you have confidence and then only start trading with real account. You will become a successful trader.

Reason: