Anyone trade the news? - page 3

news trading is a part of trading, a trader must keep his eye on every aspect like various analysis and all......

GBP/USD rising on GDP figures

Yes it can be very risky. I've personally blown up 2 accounts trying to trade news but it was from my own mistakes. It is possible to trade news profitably but you will have to do lots of research and find a broker that is stable and wont manipulate your account. Ive personally found a way to bracket the news that works very well for me and add to that the fact that I research different markets like a mad man which has helped me to find several little known news releases that I can profit from. Like any business If your willing to put in the work you have a chance at being successful.

Fishing in big news is really interesting...

In big news, sometimes it wasn't huge volatile. It makes our traps didn't work anymore.

I was remember when i trade with liteforex and trapping NFP, It was amazing, 50pips just in 4 minutes...

Really great trade..

The news is a force behind the moves of trends . News affects the way we act on our trading decision and trading currencies. In forex news you can get important information on the financial aspect of various economies of various countries . Forex news provide traders with the most recent exchange rate of each currency pair. In trading the news discipline is important because it is easy to get swept up in rapid market movement and loose your head.

trade with news. it is risky for me. we can analysis news before it report. we can lose or win in a short time

Oh no...!!, trading in news makes me got trauma because i almost got margin call with it.

Hahaha...

any trader have their own strategy to avoid MC, so if u think it doesnt work for u, then its ok. but some trader assume that news is helping them.

hello everyone

stop trading while there is a high impact news that's a right thing

Reason: