Earn 1000$/Day in Forex !

How many of you have earned more than $1000 a day? My top was $500 a day

Tell me how you achieve this- any strategy,etc

I did not earn such big amount in a day in forex trading.

Paul- What is your highest earning till now?

2000 bucks on my demo account in 1 trade.

Earning $1000 in Forex is easy, but needs a lot of education, experience and capital management and commitment to the goal and stop the specific. I have made it today $1000.

Collen go into the real world of trading- it's time to stop demo

Jack, my highest earning in a day is $100.

OMG!! 1000 per day? This is simply a huge amount. You need to invest a large amount in forex or take huge leverage to trade large amount currency to get that profit in a day. This is very risky indeed.

Yes- It is rarely difficult to make this. I sit in front my PC - analyses the ups and downs before placing order. Put the SL and TP. For the amount of mental and physical effort which is invested in trading it's only natural that you want to have a high return on your efforts, but the only way you can do this safely is to have a large account.

You need to have an account size which you can trade lot sizes which you're happy with. If you NEED to be trading $1 a pip to be satisfied, make sure your account is big enough for that kind of leverage.

honestly speaking I never earned so much amount in a day .My highest profit was $85.I usually make 5 to 10 dollar in a day . I cannot imaginehigh amlunts of profit as $1000.Because I hadnot millionsof dollarsin my trading account.High profits are not possible with low investment. So I am contented on low profits.

Jack Francisco:
How many of you have earned more than $1000 a day? My top was $500 a day Tell me how you achieve this- any strategy,etc

Hello, Jack Francisco, since you had traded and managed to earn about usd500 per day. This is very good profits based on your account size and pip size, or the frequency of your trades per day. So, in order to double your potential profits to usd1k per day, you just need to double your pip size or increase the frequency of your trades. However, the timing of the trades and the money management and also the trading hours are also important.

I have come up with a few good reasons why you should start trading on the foreign exchange, which is commonly referred to as the forex or FX. More and more well informed, individuals and entrepreneurs are diversifying their traditional investments like bonds, stocks & commodities with FOREX

Reason: