What is your best tool in forex? - page 5

I like so much the new version of Metatrader4 from Liteforex broker..

There, we can close many OP just one click, and it need some second to close the position. It's more great Metatrader than others...

The Close Button is very helpful for us, If use script for close all position, it not fast enough...

Great and very good job liteforex..!!

FREE VPS SERVICE – FOR ECN PRO ACCOUNTS says FIN FX.

VPS platforms are big advantage because you can trade from any computer in the world - moon and mars temporary excluded.

Cheers Hermes

hermes777:
FREE VPS SERVICE – FOR ECN PRO ACCOUNTS says FIN FX.VPS platforms are big advantage because you can trade from any computer in the world - moon and mars temporary excluded.Cheers Herme

I've known that Litefore also give free VPS for first a month, then the trader can extended the VPS service with just $25 per month. It's very cheap VPS on the forex world...

Let's join and get the VPS service guy.....

My favorite tool for forex trading is definitely the Metatrader 4. Metatrader 4 (MT4) Downloads at tradeviewforex.com

For me, the best trading 'tool' is forums like this one, where you can pick up great advice from your peers. I also like the forum across at forex razor, because their demo contests focus on strategy ... all good!

reginaldscott24:
I want to share with you the best tool for MetaTrader 4 trading terminal. It called Fx Pulse. It's free indicator that displays trend direction for every time frame in real time. Furthermore, you no longer need to follow Forex news on different websites. Just use Fx Pulse's function News reader. It shows real time news headlines as well as coming news directly on the chart. Who is interested, click here to download.

They just released a new version which looks pretty cool to me.

My be-loved tool is FX MAXI Robot by Maria Maxx, it uses 5 stage signal filtering system.

Akriti:
When I first Started trading MetaTrade 4 was the best trading tool for me as well,

This is a generally accepted opinion, so far the MT4 has taken its stand as trader's favourite platform. With its user friendly interfaces and graphics, a new trader would find it easier to unravel the complexity of the market. It has a host of programming languages also presenting suitable software (EAs, indicators including the custom indicator) for the interpretation of charts for traders. How about its flexibility, MT4 is even suitable for futures and equities.

Brain will be always best tool

Have you heard about DRIVE GOLD? If yes what is experience about it? Plz share.

Drive Gold | Metals Expert Advisors, Gold Expert Advisors, Gold Trading, Gold MT4 System

Reason: