STP made my life easy

An STP or ECN Broker can make life more easier - No tension of re qoutes , no tensions of point hunting etc.

I will call STP or ECN to be the best brokers to trade with - I would also give credit to my broker fxdialogue which has brought me to STP.

What's your experience ?

I don't have much knowledge about STP or ECN broker But I am happy with my broker avafx and its services.

mohsinqureshii:
An STP or ECN Broker can make life more easier - No tension of re qoutes , no tensions of point hunting etc.I will call STP or ECN to be the best brokers to trade with - I would also give credit to my broker fxdialogue which has brought me to STP.What's your experience ?

I will prefer a Broker that offers ECN trading using the Currenex Technology which offers best order execution and trades

What's STP made my life easy? Im new and just trying to learn. Hope to hear from you soon.

Dominator4fx:
I will prefer a Broker that offers ECN trading using the Currenex Technology which offers best order execution and trades

+1. I do not see any advantages in 1 bank direct execution. I'm for ECN systems.

Reason: